Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

jassi has a attitude (Page 3)

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

i agree with you chayya Clap  It's important Jassi teaches Armaan a lesson or he will forget his niceness (whether he really means it or not Confused) and will once again treat her as a doormat.   Jassi herself today prayed that she not again fall weak and get trapped in her feelings for Armaan.  It's hard to get over someone you love even if they have treated you badly and Jassi in today's episode especially, was really trying to come to terms with these conflicting feelings of hers.  However she has become stronger mentally and will go forth with her plans to teach Mr. Suri the lesson of his life!! Approve

agree, Anjali...it is difficult to get over someone even after finding how badly you've been treatment....feelings just don't disappear....but agree, she is getting stronger mentally....

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Originally posted by adi04

Agree with u chayya....either way, whatever Jassi does is apparently always wrong....but Armaan needs to be taught a lesson(although its so painful for me to see)...

Totally agree with u adi. It's going to be hard for me to watch it too, but Armaan need to be taught a lesson. And i think jassi knows it too that's why she's doing it.

I know!!!!!  Armaan must go thru all this in order to realize the true worth of Jassi, and change is life forever!!!

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_09

Agree with u chayya....either way, whatever Jassi does is apparently always wrong....but Armaan needs to be taught a lesson(although its so painful for me to see)...

Totally agree with u adi. It's going to be hard for me to watch it too, but Armaan need to be taught a lesson. And i think jassi knows it too that's why she's doing it.

yeh i agree guys.....i must say he looked so innocent and cute when he was looking back at jassi while he was taking the escalator and jassi was leaving with nandu.....awwwwwwwwwww.......i mean i hate him but he has this cute little innocent face......Embarrassed

Yup, he sure does!!!

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tabs

Its about time armaan was at the receiving end... good on jassi for giving attitude... i just feel sorry for nandu... jassi keeps shouting at him... aahh i just wanna give him a big hugHug

don't worry, I'm sure Pari won't mind stealing away Jassi's 'boyfriend'...

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sneha_09

yeh i agree guys.....i must say he looked so innocent and cute when he was looking back at jassi while he was taking the escalator and jassi was leaving with nandu.....awwwwwwwwwww.......i mean i hate him but he has this cute little innocent face......:-fEmbarrassed

Yup, he sure does!!!

Yeah he has been shown as a kaniving little snake hidden behind that inocent faceDead Dead:-f I hate snakes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggg they give me the creeps

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
      Purab,Armaan,Jassi,JJKN. ..... I think this senseless criticism just for the heck of it is becoming a big put off.AngryDead

Go to top