Quidditch Through the Ages-List of Teams

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 25 February 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Hi HPians,

Was roaming around the net, when I came across this info regarding the Quidditch Teams, Big smile so thought I share it with you guys! Wink LOL ...LOL!

Within the fictional world of Harry Potter, Quidditch Through the Ages is written by Kennilworthy Whisp, a renowned Quidditch expert.

The book traces the history of Quidditch, as well as the earliest broom-based games. According to Madam Pince, the copy in the Hogwarts library is "pawed about, dribbled on, and generally maltreated" nearly every day, which Albus Dumbledore says is high praise for any book. Harry Potter enjoyed this book. When Severus Snape caught Harry outside the school with this book in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, he invented the rule that no library books were allowed outside the school, and took it.

That was just a low down on the book, now check out the teams! Wink

As you can see you can recgonise a couple of them! Embarrassed

Ron's favourite team: Chudley Cannons Embarrassed

Ginny's team she played in: Holyhead HarpiesBig smile

So my point is that Jo is just so good at coming up with names! Clap Throughout the whole HP series she has given us so many different names for characters, places and things, Wink and not forgetting the magical words! Embarrassed LOL ...Spells, Curses and Jinxes....LOL

Like in many off her interviews, she always says that there is alot off information which is just for herself, Embarrassed so she knows what to write! Wink ...

Can you just imagiane how much she has in her head about HP, Big smile LOL and we don't know about!...That makes me well excited! LOL LOL LOL ...because I want to know all off it! Wink Wink Wink

Hope you have fun seeing all the different teams!

Sam x

Edited by TINK - 25 February 2008 at 8:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Quidditch Through the Ages-List of Teams" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 February 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 25 February 2008 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
good article... thx... Tongue

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 26 February 2008 at 1:19am | IP Logged
woah...sooooooooooooooooooooo mny omg Clap
i knw only 4 frm dem Embarrassed Ouch

Post Reply New Post