Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angadzgirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
jenny i love it so much............plz continue yaar..........cant wait for nest part.............u r Rock jeeny.........

~sweta~
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tisha

Jenny Awesome Sweetu. You truly are the chemistry expert. Can you have some scenes from what I call the holland set(The one with windmills and rocky cliffs and beautiful gardens).

Sure, I would love to do the sets like that.. But they fight through most of the story...

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Chemistry: Part 3

New Beginning?

The next day, a promo had to be shot, and they were shooting Amit's entry. so the entire KYPH set was filled all it's artist. after the shot was over, IQ, Neha, Survana and Amit chatted on the stool eating lunch.

IQ: Amit, what is your role?

Amit: I play Prithivi, I guess a friend of Angad's and falls for Kripa.

Iqbal spits out his sandwhich. Survana hands him water and rubs his back and gives Neha smirk who looks angry at Survana.

Amit: You okay man?

IQ: You're the triangle..

Survana: Actually, it's a square honey.

IQ: What?

Survana: Yea, Angad loves Kripa, Kripa loves Angad, Prithvii loves Kripa and Mishti loves Angad.

Amit: Jeez, our characters are going haywire.

All laughed. Neha was annoyed with Survana putting her hand on Iqbal's back that she just got up and left. Iqbal stared at her in amazement. The  rest of the hours were spent shooting.

Friends or enemies?

Neha was getting ready of her makeup, when Survana pushed through her and decided to take off her makeup at the same time. Then Survana started her chatting.. "Iqbal has just strong arms and his back is soooo awesome" replied Survana looking at Neha. Neha was annoyed and decided to keep mum. Survana didn't understand the meaning of shuting up. She continued her rubbish.. "I would love to be Iqbal's girfriend, I mean, he is sooo hot, I would be such a popular girl", "Iqbal is soo hot, he has to be the hottest guy in television and the hottest women is me.."😳 Neha let out a giggle and Survana was angry. "What's so funny Neha?" "Nothing, Nothing Survana" replied Neha with a smile on her face. "What's funny Neha?" replied survana again. "Okay, I'll tell you, IQ being the hottest, well I guess it could be possible but you?? Have you lost your mind? You can't be defined as "SEXY"? replied Neha in a sharp voice. It startled Survana. "So you think you are the SEXY material? replied Survana with smirk. "No darling, I don't pay attention to the sexy business, you do hon" replied Neha with a smile and left the place. Survana was fuming.

The Big Showdown

Outside the makeup room, Neha grabbed her bag when Survana came and tried to give her wack. Neha stopped the wack in between. Amit and IQ came. "What the hell happened?" replied Amit.. Neha was angry, "She tried to slap me" replied Neha. "She said many bad thngs about me and I had to wack her" the argument went on and Iqbal was confused who was right. He made up his mind that Survana was right. "Neha, back off, Survana would never say anything bad, It's your fault princess" replied Iqbal. Neha was shocked and dissapointed with Iqbal's response. Amit also tended to agree with Survana a bit. Neha just grabbed her bag and left the set.

Not on talking terms

The next few days, Iqbal and Neha didn't speak to each other due to the whole Survana issue. Survana seemed to enjoy this as she didn't like Neha at all. She felt she would have suited Kripa's role much better than Neha. During scenes, Iqbal and Neha would inact their scenes and rush off to the other side. By the end of it, everyone was on Iq's side, and Neha stayed in the background reading a book. The distances was growing between them and then finally, they were not on talking terms.

Preview: First Hug

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow..plzz continue soon!! fantastic job!πŸ‘
LOVE IT JENNY...WOW U R SO TALENTED...
Angadzgirl thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww excellent job...............i lovr it u r rock..............cant wait for next part.........plz continur soon..........

~sweta~
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ Jenny, Awesome, read all the parts and thoroughly enjoying.... my family is making fun of me.... waiting eagerly for the next part
~Angel~ thumbnail
awww jenny that was great πŸ‘
huh.. now i want a hug too 😭

plz cont soon πŸ‘
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
awww poor neha 😭 😭 😭 awsome part!!!!!!!!
Jenny  jaldi se hug wala part dedo....can't wait...luv u dear... Edited by queenkumar - 18 years ago