Help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Princess M

Princess M

Posted: 08 September 2005 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Can someone plz help me make an avatar. I want Hrithik, John abraham, 
Chetan hansraj *garv form kkusum,
Hiten Tejwani karan from Kyonki and yug from kavyaanjali, gautam from kyon ki, kshitij from kkusum or shahil from kyon ki
Abhishek bachan , Shahid Kapoor, Vivek Oberoi,  ejaz khan (kavaya) and SRK... plz help me.... FROM THE GIRLS i WANT

Kajol
Rani Mukherjee
Preity
Sushmita
Akashaka G. Kumud from Kkusum
Aishwarya
Madhuri , Priyanka Chopra,  Bipasha Basu and Gauri tejwani( Nandini from Kyon ki)  
Ganga from kyon ki and Damini from kyon ki

PLZ HELP.... ME.... I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE AVATAR.. ANYONE CAN HELP ME... THANKS A MILLION.. :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dipti*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dipti*

Posted: 08 September 2005 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess M

Can someone plz help me make an avatar. I want Hrithik, John abraham, Chetan hansraj *garv form kkusum,Hiten Tejwani karan from Kyonki and yug from kavyaanjali, gautam from kyon ki, kshitij from kkusum or shahil from kyon kiAbhishek bachan ,Shahid Kapoor, Vivek Oberoi, ejaz khan (kavaya) and SRK... plz help me.... FROM THE GIRLS i WANT

Kajol Rani Mukherjee Preity Sushmita Akashaka G. Kumud from Kkusum Aishwarya Madhuri , Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha Basu and Gauri tejwani(Nandini from Kyon ki)Ganga from kyon ki and Damini from kyon ki

PLZ HELP.... ME.... I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE AVATAR.. ANYONE CAN HELP ME... THANKS A MILLION.. :)

sorry i can't make avaters but if you want actors and actress avater you can get it from this site

http://bollycreativity.populus.org/

Jem4Himesh

IF-Veteran Member

Jem4Himesh

Posted: 09 September 2005 at 4:04am | IP Logged

or please request at an avatar shop & im sure someone will make them for you!

Regards,

Moderator jem1299

Post Reply New Post

Go to top