Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 24 February 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Agony Aunt: I feel soo insecure." in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 24 February 2008 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

If my response is personal PLZ edit.

Dear Priyanka,

Understanding your situation might be alittle tough.

Everyone needs to be loved! but u just might be looking for love at the wrong corner. Relationships are made with love from both sides and trust. without these everything else is a lie.

Since u dump him I would suggest to wait a few months for him(2 months) to come back if he doesn't just look at it as it was never ment to be.

Good Luck!Thumbs Up

IceFire

Goldie

IceFire

Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
i'm not taking sides here, not your side, his or his ex. the thing is.. are you ready for a relationship? because of the 10 year gap. it is a bit complicated lol. he's fully an adult! he's experienced and almost jaded. you, you're young and still experiencing. nobody wants to get hurt. for now i would say.. "even lovers needs space" so give it a time.

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 26 February 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MiniRulz

IF-Rockerz

MiniRulz

Posted: 26 February 2008 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
well well well you write at the beginning of the relationship he lied to you so ur relation started with a lie.you are just 21 and believe me there is a guy out there made for only you who is going to love you unonditionally.you took a bold step of breaking up...now wait and watch...if he begs to come back you better lay out some rules and facts...if he doesn't he was never meant to be with you....look ahead there is a very handsome,good hearted guy somewhere there....and not 31 but in his 20's hopefully.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 February 2008 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Agony Aunty.......Dont marry the person you love......marry the person who loves you......

just chill

vinu

IceFire

Goldie

IceFire

Posted: 27 February 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Agony Aunty.......Dont marry the person you love......marry the person who loves you......

just chill

vinu
for some reason this cracked me up ^^ it seems like a fake laugh lol >.< but i'm really laughing ;)

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 27 February 2008 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
hey priyanka...

Your situation is one which makes you vulnerable. Though ur relation started with a lie it is love that brought you and him together for some time. You felt you had to ditch him because of his irresponsible nature and you had made a good decision.

Right now, if he bothers to think about his attitude and admits he did wrong, and comes back, you would be more than elated. However if he doesn't, let your pain of love heal naturally. Remember whatever that happens, it does for a good cause.

Somewhere in your destiny, there could be someone who is more mature and responsible who's just waiting for you.. And thatz when the entire universe will help you in finding him.

I wish you all the best!!! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top