Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 29 February 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jasunap

Originally posted by suram

Jas ...you are so damn lucky man!!! Thanks for the info.

Hey naan antha pagent la irunthene ...neenga paarkalai???
I was the original choice, I magnanimously gave it up to Shagun coz she was disappointed!! Wink

hey, judges kooda thalaiya aati aati paesinadhu neenga dhaana???in fact the lot of us were wondering enna discussion nadakkaradhu,  yaen iva thalyai aati aati, gesture panni panni paesara nu. 

ippo dhaan theriyaradhu...you were insisting shagun get the crown.  wah wah.  enna generous ma nee.Hug,  you just went a notch up in my eyes...so giving man.. wah wah wah.  proud to be your friend da!!!

Likewise Jas...Proud to be your friend!!!Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "miss india worldwide 2008 (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
My sis won Miss India USA twice and the sponsors reneged on the prizes. She won a trip to India, and in one year the prize was never given.
She once went to LA(California) to contest where Jaya Bacchan was the one who crowned the winner. What these contests do for you is they set you up for bollywood.

dp_p

dp_p

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagdu

My sis won Miss India USA twice and the sponsors reneged on the prizes. She won a trip to India, and in one year the prize was never given.
She once went to LA(California) to contest where Jaya Bacchan was the one who crowned the winner. What these contests do for you is they set you up for bollywood.
Well said JagduClap

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 05 April 2008 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Wow.. Jagdu.
Congrats to your sister!

I've heard in some local parties, how difficult it is to win even titles like Miss.India-NY or Miss.India-NJ. I thought it was always the northies (descendants) who won such titles, here in the US - it's almost like a rule.  I'm impressed that your sis won the title sometime and surely must be an exception to the rule.

Your sis must really be pretty (and smart). Can we have the privilege of seeing her pics, if you guys don't mind? Day Dreaming

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 April 2008 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenim

Wow.. Jagdu.
Congrats to your sister!

I've heard in some local parties, how difficult it is to win even titles like Miss.India-NY or Miss.India-NJ. I thought it was always the northies (descendants) who won such titles, here in the US - it's almost like a rule.  I'm impressed that your sis won the title sometime and surely must be an exception to the rule.

Your sis must really be pretty (and smart). Can we have the privilege of seeing her pics, if you guys don't mind? Day Dreaming

Jenim, its not a exception...our bhai Jagdu is a northie or that was the impression I gotSmile Am I right Jagdu?Wink

Me too hope he want to share the picsBig smile

Congrats to you sister for winning 2 timesClap

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jay. Big smile (When are you coming back to IF? Miss you daa.... Cry )

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Wow, Jas, lucky you! Smile

Superb, Indians are taking over everywhere! Tongue

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Meli/Jenim

Here's an attempt: