Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Hey guys!!

Well as u all know its Karan Singh Grover's b-day today...so i just wanted to let u all know that we celebrated his b-day here at home..we cut a cake..its wasnt a big cake..but it was a cup cake...i put his pic on my iPod..and his pic blew the candle and cut the cake with us...we also took alot of pics...so guys...i think that we should all wish him a happy b-day!!!!

Have fun,

Anji

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Di and celeberated Karan's b-day" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hiya,

OMG!...u serious????...me and my sister cut a cake too ...it was a chocolate cake..it was not that big..it was small, but we had funLOL and we had printed his picture out and we sang Happy Birthday... It was so funny...i am his fan but i am not as crazy as my sister is for him!My sis has her whole room covered with Karan's pic on here wall. LOL

I love u Karan Embarrassed And Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Heart

Nice topic Smile

xoxo
-Lara Smile

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fly2me

Hiya,

OMG!...u serious????...me and my sister cut a cake too ...it was a chocolate cake..it was not that big..it was small, but we had funLOL and we had printed his picture out and we sang Happy Birthday... It was so funny...i am his fan but i am not as crazy as my sister is for him!My sis has her whole room covered with Karan's pic on here wall. LOL

Nice topic Smile

xoxo
-Lara Smile

lolz..u did too...aww...he is such a lucky guy...hahah....LOL

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Anji~

Hiya,

Nice topic Smile

xoxo
-Lara Smile

yea...he is so luckyLOL...it would be great if he would read all this isn't it?...butOuch..not possibleEmbarrassed..anywayz...happy b'day karan!

xoxo
-LaraSmile

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Hiya,

Nice topic Smile

xoxo
-Lara Smile

yea...he is so luckyLOL...it would be great if he would read all this isn't it?...butOuch..not possibleEmbarrassed..anywayz...happy b'day karan!

xoxo
-LaraSmile

ya i know..i wish he had like an email id..so we could all send him e mails.. 

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Hiya,

Nice topic Smile

xoxo
-Lara Smile

xoxo
-LaraSmile

ya i know..i wish he had like an email id..so we could all send him e mails.. 

ya, it would be so great!Day Dreaming

xoxo
-LaraSmile

Shariefah

IF-Rockerz

Shariefah

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
OMG looks like the whole family is paagal LOL

oki just kidding....it only proves that you and sappu are true karan fans Embarrassed

happy b-day karan

and i hope it was fun and yummy eating the cake anji Tongue

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
^^^^ u and sappu????...it should be u and lara Tongue

Edited by fly2me - 23 February 2008 at 4:30pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.