Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

charmedsherry

charmedsherry

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i had promised to do the updates for saturday so here it is:

BAA BAHOO BABY UPDATE 23rd FEBRUARY.PLEASE MAKE STICKY!

The show begins with harshad going to mota bhai to explain why he didn't tell him about jigar's decision before.he recounts the whole scene when jigar tells harshad that he will leave medical school and join the dance school and if someone tries to emotionally blackmail him,he will commit suicide.this was a flashback scene and then the scene is back in mota bhai's room.when harshad finishes telling the story,mota bhai says" do u think I would have stopped him from achieving his goals?"and harshad is shocked to hear this.mota bhai calls jigar and tells him that he can do whatever he wants but after that there will be no relationship left between mota bhai and jigar. Jigar and harshad are shocked to hear this.suddenly babu ji enters the room and starts saying that "arvind u are a dictator and a Hitler.exactly like godavri. Jigar is not only your son he is also lila's s Son so lets ask her what she thinks about this.babu ji calls lila and then asks for her honest opinion and hema malini ki kasam. So lila replies honestly that if it was upto her she would allow jigar to choose acting as a career.then babu ji says that arvind you believe that baa is always right.so didn't you ever stop to think that when she allowed her son to act,why are you against it? Go ask her now!" so arvind and jigar go to baa to discuss this with her.

Baa tells jigar that the Dean of the school said that he would return their money but jigar can still study for the next 3 months.so she says that jigar will pass his medical exam and then he can decide what to do.jigar protests but then baa gives a very touching lecture.she says that why didn't you think about your life and freedom when arvind was about to enroll you in school and dreaming of you becoming a doctor?didnt you ever stop to think that all your expensive stationary,books and admission fee cost him more than he could afford? He would always work overtime for 2 hours daily just for you.he would walk to work and return to home walking but he never wasted money on transportation.he never thought about himself but always thought about saving money for you.and here you are standing and refusing to give up just 3 months of your life? Why? Please I beg you,just give this exam your best shot and then decide what you want to do." By this time both arvind and jigar are crying and jigar agrees to do it and says that papa if you weren't so strict with me in the beginning I would have told you my decision earlier.baa agrees and then arvind and jigar hug and the problem is solved until dimple's wedding ends.

Pravin is sitting in his room and his children are demanding things from him for the wedding.baa enters and starts telling parvin that he should buy them things.suddenly gattu comes and starts acting all secretive.the children and pravin are fighting over the demands and when they reach a solution,baa notices gattu's strange behaviour and asks him whats up? So gattu just is blushing and all and he goes away.baa is a bit nervous about this.

The final scene is that gattu is talking on the phone happily saying that I didn't tell baa a thing.whenever I have a secret I move my finger and say"mm-m—mmmm!!!"and then the show ends,leaving us thinking about the mystery call.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

wallaajaina26825bostanianIFlovercrazy_lil_gurllipshaapop77charmed ones

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BBB 23rd FEB UPDATE.MAKE STICKY PLEASE" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

watuwant

watuwant

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
thanks lot for written update

charmed ones

IF-Sizzlerz

charmed ones

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot 4 great update Clap

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

IFlover

Goldie

IFlover

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update

cutegirln

IF-Dazzler

cutegirln

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
great update Tongue ...thnxs a lot Clap

simi87

Goldie