*Discussion - Maintaining your body*

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends!πŸ€—

I hope you're all doing well bcos I need you to wack up your brains for the Discussion of the week, and as the title suggests it - Maintaining your body..

We will be discussing about how do you maintain your body, what necessary precautions do you take?
For example, to stay fit, I eat healthy and excecise when ever possible and wash my face to keep it clean.

So, share your views and tell us any secrets you may have to maintaining yourself.πŸ˜›

love, H & F Dev.Team
Edited by ~Misha~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine. thumbnail
To maintain my body, I;

-Eat little and eat often.
By doing this I can be sure that I am always feeling full and am not slowing down my metabolism by having long periods between meals. I don't remember who I heard it from, but someone had said the French do this, have a light breakfast and then maybe biscuits with tea a while later, then a small lunch, then a fruit an hour or two afterwards, etc.

-Get some kind of exercise at least once a week.
I like running, basketball, and tennis a lot so I do one or more of these activities every single week.

-Be kind to my face.
I steer away form foods that are fried in oil and have more than 20 grams of sugar in 1 serving most of the time, as sugar and oil are the #1 zit-causers. I also use cleanser a few nights a week and avoid using make-up that is bad for your skin (using oil-free and water-based is best).

I'm done tiring peoples' eyes out now, and I've also told all my secrets!
Stay fit everyone,
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Mimi
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Gr8 discussion topic Mish! πŸ‘

Okay to Maintain my body, i do the following -

Eat more healthy food - Like Fruits & Vegetables. And avoid eating Junk. I only have Choco and crisps 2 times a week 😳 I drink lots of water.

I do evercise 2 times a week 😳 and I go swimming every two weeeks. 😳

hmm... lool.. thats about it! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Love Minu <333 xxx

kothra thumbnail
I always my maintain body by eat so much..sleeping all the time 😭 😭 😭 ..I am becuming motu n motu..Bhoto bura haal hai mera πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

About me............Actuly i wanna wakeup early morning.........alarm ring ....just off it n sleeeeeeeeep.........πŸ˜•

Evening ...

Weekly three days play soccer(football).....3 days Gym..........

Wanna make Srk model 6back stomch..........now 4 pack onlyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

shijhu thumbnail
great discussion dear
in dis hectic schedule we all need some time for ourselves so dat we stay fit n healthy
i cannot do much but one regime i follow relegiously is dat after waking up i drink three to four glasses of water stored in a copper vessel then i meditate n my kids keep me on my feets 24x7 so no artifitial workouts for me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†