*Discussion - Maintaining your body*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Hi Friends!Hug

I hope you're all doing well bcos I need you to wack up your brains for the Discussion of the week, and as the title suggests it - Maintaining your body..

We will be discussing about how do you maintain your body, what necessary precautions do you take?
For example, to stay fit, I eat healthy and excecise when ever possible and wash my face to keep it clean.

So, share your views and tell us any secrets you may have to maintaining yourself.Tongue

love, H & F Dev.Team

Edited by ~Misha~ - 23 February 2008 at 5:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shijhuminuuGuardian Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Discussion - Maintaining your body*" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine.

sunshine.

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
To maintain my body, I;

-Eat little and eat often.
By doing this I can be sure that I am always feeling full and am not slowing down my metabolism by having long periods between meals. I don't remember who I heard it from, but someone had said the French do this, have a light breakfast and then maybe biscuits with tea a while later, then a small lunch, then a fruit an hour or two afterwards, etc.

-Get some kind of exercise at least once a week.
I like running, basketball, and tennis a lot so I do one or more of these activities every single week.

-Be kind to my face.
I steer away form foods that are fried in oil and have more than 20 grams of sugar in 1 serving most of the time, as sugar and oil are the #1 zit-causers. I also use cleanser a few nights a week and avoid using make-up that is bad for your skin (using oil-free and water-based is best).

I'm done tiring peoples' eyes out now, and I've also told all my secrets!
Stay fit everyone,
WinkWink Mimi

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 24 February 2008 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Gr8 discussion topic Mish! Clap

Okay to Maintain my body, i do the following -

Eat more healthy food - Like Fruits & Vegetables. And avoid eating Junk. I only have Choco and crisps 2 times a week Embarrassed I drink lots of water.

I do evercise 2 times a week Embarrassed and I go swimming every two weeeks. Embarrassed

hmm... lool.. thats about it! EmbarrassedLOL

Love Minu <333 xxx

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 25 February 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I always my maintain body by eat so much..sleeping all the time Cry Cry Cry ..I am becuming motu n motu..Bhoto bura haal hai mera LOL LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 26 February 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged

About me............Actuly i wanna wakeup early morning.........alarm ring ....just off it n sleeeeeeeeep.........Confused

Evening ...

Weekly three days play soccer(football).....3 days Gym..........

Wanna make Srk model 6back stomch..........now 4 pack onlyBig smileWinkLOL

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 27 February 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged
great discussion dear
in dis hectic schedule we all need some time for ourselves so dat we stay fit n healthy
i cannot do much but one regime i follow relegiously is dat after waking up i drink three to four glasses of water stored in a copper vessel then i meditate n my kids keep me on my feets 24x7 so no artifitial workouts for me LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top