Rupali continues to identify with Monisha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Telly Talk

We saw her last in Bigg Boss on Sony TV and then she vanished from the small screen. However the idea behind disappearing from television was not her bend towards the big screen but to take a break, spend time with her family and then return with a bang. Rupali Ganguly won millions of hearts as Monisha in Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai and then in Bigg Boss.

Rupali is now seen in an altogether different avatar in J.D's new show Ek Packet Umeed. When asked which character Monisha or Sujata describes Rupali best, she replies, "Monisha's character in Sarabhai had more shades of my personality than what Sujata has. But in order to play any role effectively, there has to be some similarity between you and the character and somewhere it should relate to you. Same goes with Sujata as she is a young effervescent girl, positive towards life and as strong as sunshine." We are sure the audience this time has more packets of Umeed from the talented actress who started off with a tacky debut in cinema long ago in a film called Do Aankhen Barah Haath. No it wasn't V. Shantaram's film, silly. She wasn't even born then.

www.deccan.com

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyball-Wishes-srk_kadz-Preeti-mysterious girlSalmanayesha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rupali continues to identify with Monisha" in Other Shows - NDTV Imagine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pasha84

IF-Rockerz

Pasha84

Posted: 24 February 2008 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
thaanxxx alot 4 teh art.

karruuu

karruuu

Posted: 25 February 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged
thanks fr the article!

luvislife

luvislife

Posted: 27 February 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
thanx for the info

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Big smile Big smile I Am glad she is back I Love U Rupali Didi Big smile Big smile

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged
love rupsli

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I think Rupali does justice to the roles she paly onscreen. I really loved her as Monisha and Sujata is also good so far.

Sonia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top