Reth

Reth means?

shikdumGAL thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guyz….

Does anyone know what the word Reth means? I mean in a profound way and what is its concept relating to the serial?🤔

Hmm..let me tell u my idea of Reth😊:

Reth means sand. As in the title song, Jia is shown holding the sand and then it flows down from her hand. I guess it meant that however hard u try to hold the sand, it flows away gradually as in the same notion of water. It tells that whatever times come in your hand, good or bad, you cannot control or command them for long time b/c they go away on their time gradually and the cycle keeps going on, and all you have to do is to learn to how to bring the solution out of bad times or problems rather than involving into it or arguing abt it which can worsen and expand the problems further. That's similar to kind of the role nature plays. And also when good times come, enjoy them as they r not going to be last and even if they come or no once in a life, you should try to live life w/out getting worried, desperate, or hatred.

So guyz, do u agree w/ my idea? If no, I wud sure like to know ur opinions and ur profound ways of describing the word, "Reth".

Remember, there is nothing right or wrong in judging people's view or idea about reth, but it wud be cool to post ur even slightest idea on this forum. thx.😃

~😛shikdumgal😛~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sony78 thumbnail
i think reth symbolizes time. as one cannot hold time in his/her hand so is the same with reth (sand). as sand slips away from your hand if you try to hold it so does time.  if you try to hold on to good times u will get nothing as time will just slip but hey so will bad times right.
cowz_lover thumbnail

reth means the good and bad times that u cant hold ever hold in your hand it always slips away

meearthbigfan thumbnail
well let me guess too. according to ankur(shekhar)as he said in khana khazana(when he came as guest) reth means flow of life which does not remain steady. it like reth u can catch it if will go on and on.