Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Eljay,
That's an eye opener.
A lady running a hospital see's padma's red folder and a green folder mixed with information. She calls an admin and fires him.
Mano is in tears about not being blessed with child after 8 years of wedding.He's enquiring about someone who visited a temple 5 years ago.
Mano has visited some temple where he's seen samiyar. Mano hurts his foot in process of going to temple for praying for a child, samiyar sees it and asks him a question. Mano treats him very badly. Samiyar tells him he'll not get child, unfortunately Mano challenges samiyar.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx Jagdu for the update. This Mano is a strange person.
jagdu thumbnail
Short update 1/4/07
Padma's dad is told that they won't have a child by Mano. He tells her it is not his fault, but hers. That she does not know. Father asks to tell her. He is not able to. Dr. Jhansi does not know too. Tell her, dad counsels.
Dr. Jhansi calls Padma after finding out the switch of files. Somehow she samalichfies the error. Stop your current medication, I'll change it. Come to my clinic right now so I can re-do tests.
Mano arrives at the dr. clinic. She's upset about what he did. He explains to her that Padma should never know, I love her. Dr. promises secrecy, but by then Padma has arrived and heard the wrong things.
Late evening somehow it dawns on Mano that Padma has learned the secret he's hidden. She's disappeared. He goes in search of her.
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Thanks Jagdu for the short update
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sri, how many episodes are gone as of today?
Can u just post a synopsis? I can update from
today - 7/1/08 - or shall I just go ahead and
u will get the synopsis in place some time soon??
jagdu thumbnail
Short and sweet update 1/7/07"
Padma wants to commit suicide. Is very hurt.
Scene shifts to hospital. Mano has been called to hospital by her life saver. Tells Padma tried to jump into well.
Mano begs dr. he be allowed to see her. Is refused. Do you want to see her face or do you want her to live?
Scene shifts to a lady who needs a job. She goes for the interview, but is told she is too late. She meets some sales girls outside, who give her a reference. Is told, don't come to this area and sell, it's our area. Also be careful about single men, they could turn out to be lechers.
Mano back to see Padma. He's told he's cheated her all his life. don't you talk to me or touch me.
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Thanks Roja akka for the updates.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx Akka for the lovely updates.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja for the great update. What is this "jalan jalan"? Is this Malay for "theru theru"? I am guessing here. Wait a minute, I just found the meaning online, is it to stroll around? Hey, this is great, now I can follow Malay by going to the online dictionary. 😊   
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

Thanks Roja for the great update. What is this
"jalan jalan"? Is this Malay for "theru theru"?  

awww must have got carried away😳😳 did not realize
that I had actually used my favourite expression!!sorry.
u are right Eljay - it is theru theru only -  as I was
watching the episode, i said to myself " awww  now she goes
jalan jalan" and wrote it also!!!