India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

So many blunders in one episode

ashwini_rane1 Newbie
ashwini_rane1
ashwini_rane1

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

There were so many blunders in one episode - what was the director thinking when he shot this episode. Please let me know whether you agree with me:

1. the house in which Kusum sees the dead body has been closed for long. how could the telephone be working? how did she know that thetelephone will be near the sofa and under the cover? there were no wires shown outside the cover?

2. soham calls up kusum and informs her that he will be coming to shimla within 2 hours - whereas he was shown standing outside teh lift of the hotel in shimla. it is the same background where kumud, garv, kali and jenny met.

3. they have shown sohan in the engagement party. the engagement party is of jenny and oscar. how come he came to the party - when they dont know each other and sohan was shown alone in the party.

4. how come the killer is always waiting for kusum in the bathroom or outside tehbathroom.

5. Which killer will first slash the knife through the door and then try to open the door? is wood is used of poor quality in any hotel?

6. when kali is insulting kumud and garv, why do they just look at each other and tolerate that stupid kali. both of them should yell at her for the misery that she has caused in their life.

7. why THE HELL DOES THAT GARV LISTENS TO KALI. HE SHOULD BE RUDE TO HER.. WHY DOES HE NOT INSULT HER IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY.

8. why they have not shown anything about kshitij - who was supposed to hv coem with kumud to shimla.

Tell me what u guys think.

bye

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 1:59am | IP Logged
 I am so mad at Garv.. he is such a coward. I wonder why he tolerates Kali, he should kick her out.
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I am so mad at Garv.. he is such a coward. I wonder why he tolerates Kali, he should kick her out.
sannakayani Groupbie
sannakayani
sannakayani

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 3:32am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u u r absolutely rite don't kno what the hell they are playing at
Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Agree with you on all your points...

I cannot believe they have made garv to be soo weak..especially infront of a midget like kali... i dont know how the guy who plays garv is tolerating the crappy storylines that they give him...

I think ekta should start looking at the quality of her dramas and not quantity... that woman is ona power trip....trying to take over each and every indian station in existence.....

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:16am | IP Logged
guess the crew was all sleeping while shooting and writing this....didn't have time to use their brains...if they ever used them in the first place...Confused
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged

I agree. I was also wondering where Ksh*tig went. He was there with Kumud in Shimla, and now he has disappeared? Another blooper is Sohan saying that he will be in Shimla in 2 hours. My dad goes to India for Business and has been the almost every city. He told me that it takes more than 2 hours to get to Shimla and you have to take a bus from another city cause airplanes don't land in Shimla..........so how can Sohan get there in a matter of 2 hours?

SHILPU Newbie
SHILPU
SHILPU

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:51am | IP Logged

I freaking kill like to Ekta, as she is already a GOTHIC person what else you can accept more from her???Angry

What do you think guyzz? She looks terribel as her shwos. She shld be get the hell out of this business.

Love ya!!

Go to top