Tumhari Disha

Incongruities in Tumhari Disha!

disha77 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Incongruities in Tumhari Disha!

I was just wondering something guys! I have been watching TD since it began and have not missed a single episode till date and since it is the only serial I watch, I remember the details pretty well.

A few Confusing Aspects:

A few weeks back, Disha's age was mentioned to be around 21 years and that she has been living with the Bhosale's as their daughter for the past 16 years, that means Disha must have been around 5 years of age when Dev abandoned her after the incident in the Bhosale family.

In yesterday's episode, DK and Dev have this rather emotional moment (DK looks absolutely cuddly when he cries!) in which DK says that he acknowledges the fact that Dev has been a Father figure to him and has proved his loyalty for the past 20 years. What I could infer from their conversation was that, DK must have been very young when Dev joined their family, definitely not more than 12 years of age. (I might be wrong on this one, but going by their dialogues, I could only gather this!)

That means DK and Disha have an age difference of just 5-7 years, since Disha was 5 years old when Dev left her and joined DK who must have been not more than 12 years of age at that time (And that too if Dev joined DK's family immediately after leaving the Bhosale family!)

From the above, all we can gather is that if Disha is 21 years of age at present, DK cannot be more than 28 years of age???

Pretty young for a Hot-shot Business Tycoon and more importantly he does not look anywhere that young, not with his French Beard and all!

But what is highly confusing is the fact that if Disha has been with the Bhosale family for the past 16 years, then how can Dev be with DK for the past 20 years, considering the fact that Dev must have joined DK's family only after he had left the Bhosale family which apparently he did only 16 years back???

Another intriguing and funny discrepancy is that initially DK is shown to live in his palatial mansion which is located in a place called "Kanaka City" (something like a small Industrial Township)………..and which is supposed to quite some distance from where Disha lives (in Mumbai). If any of you remember the episode when Disha, Inder and Gautam drive down to Kanaka City for a meeting with DK, they are shown to be late since the drive was very long.

But after that one episode, Disha and DK seem to be bumping into each other every other day and Disha easily comes and goes from his residence at the dead of night……………….which is obviously possible only if he lives in the vicinity of her house or at least in the same City as hers!

Also, initially the name of Vijendra's brother was mentioned as Hrishikesh, now days, everyone calls him Anil! I have seen Producers changing Characters, but changing the same Character's name is new!

Will think of some more and write back! Love 2 have your views on the above…………

Cheers,

Disha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail

in4/1/05 episode dk mentioned that dev taught him to walk(if i have heard it right) in that case dk might  have been some months or a year or two old when dev joined the sehagal's as the servant at the same time when dev abandoned disha she was 5yrs of age then in that case is disha is older to dk?????????

has any one noticed that inder and gautham who is 3 to 4 years older to disha don't even remember of raja who is the younger brother of rano even rano doesnot remember how is this possible?

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Disha ,

I think you should have been the writer for the episode, you did catch the ages very closely. Unless Dev was duing double shifts between the Sehgal and Bhosle residence 16 yrs and 20 yrs have 4yrs difference. Well regarding teaching DK to walk, I still do not remeber if they mentioned If he had some fall or something which left him weak , and may be that is the time Dev helped with physiotherapy and rehabilitation. I am sure in the next few episodes DK's mom will make an appearance may be Disha and Dev will help with the search , but before that I have the feeling that they will devote some episode's to Disha and DK finding that Dev's Disha's dad and I am sure he will think taht Disha and Dev knew this from before and planned his downfall together. Still this is the only serial so far that inspite of it's small irregularities has still managed to keep my interest 😃

memsaab thumbnail
yes,  I also had these thoughts.. Mainly about the distance of Bhosle residence and Kanaka city.. As Gautam Inder and Disha had to stay in hotel for couple of days... and now Disha is making trips to Bhosle residence now and often????
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
disha you are too strong with your observatory skills. You should do a good job as writer.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😆 Fantastic Disha.And jingle,ur observation is a laugh riot!!!!😆

I think this is the bane of daily soaps,viewers having a stronger memory than the writers or the directors!!!!!