Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Theres a lot of phillipino girls in my school and although never been there myself, they tell me that Phillipinos enjoy eating dogs!:O
Strange! But, other than that, not weird but unusual to me was when I went to Tunisia and stayed in the Sahara Desert hotel or whatever and when the next day we set out and went on the camels, they dressed us up in the Arabic clothes thing with the hat and the long white clothes 😛 Like i said, not strange/weird, but v. new experience! 😊
and the way people in cyprus would literally want to drag you off the street to come into their shop and then charge you triple the price it would be for a local! lol
a strange experience would be I think when I went to Matheran in India(Maharashtra-hill station) and then the monkets would constantly look at where the tourists attention is and then steal their bag of peanuts or the one when they attack a poor little 11 year old lol and stole someone's handbag but hey, they got it back eventually! very smart creatures in india, i gotta say! 😛

Not so much weird sorry! Just things which i cannot possibly forget! 😆