Suhana Safar // Closed // Sonam, Mini, Bips 164

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Salaam Namaste IFians! My name is Rabia, but you can also call me Suhana.  This is my second gallery and here you will find all my latest creations.  I primarily make matching sets of non-animated signatures and icons, but I occasionally might also make some random icons.  Most of my creations feature Bollywood or Television stars.  Thank you for visiting, and please leave comments.

-Creation Site-

Please visit my creations site by clicking on the link below.  If you have a website and would like to affiliate, please let me know by leaving a message on my tagboard.  Any comments, suggestions or criticisms directed at the site should also be posted on the tagboard.  Whenever the site undergoes a layout change, I will make a post in this gallery to inform viewers.

NEW LAYOUT featuring Deepika Padukone!

Suhana Safar

-Creation Index-

Will be fixed shortly

-Requests and Suggestions-

I will only be taking requests on special occasions such as during the holiday season or when I have some extra time.  However, I am always open to suggestions and will do my best to honor them.  Any creations made on request will be showcased here and placed on my website.  If you do not want anyone else to use your request, let me know, and I will write your name and/or username on the signature.  All suggestions and requests must be posted here.  I DO NOT accept PM request any longer.

-Creation Set #1-

Free for use.

Looking forward to your comments!!

Edited by SuhanaSafar - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! Abselutely Stunning creations!! Love them all truely di! 👏 😳 🤗
Heyy! Your siggi's and icon's are totaly awsome! 👏 😳 Are you open for requests? 😳

❤️ Sanya
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Rabia!! 🤗

I haven't talked to you since a few weeks! How you been? Stunning creations!! Saved the lara and muz. siggy & icon!! Will use in a few days! 😛 😛

I'll keep checking here and ur webby! :D
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Thanks Zinu! 🤗

So sweet of you Sanya! Unfortunately I'm not taking request right now, and I probably will not be for a while. But you can make suggestions and I'll try to make them.
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Thanks Sabrina! I've been okay. Just busy with work. How about you?

I'm glad you like the Lara and Muzi creations. Those are some of my favs as well. 😃
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Thanks for the comments VUS! And thanks for using the Muzi sig...but remember he's a one woman man! 😆
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Abosultely stunning sigs! 👏 👏
Loved all the sigs. Will be using the JA one right away 😛 Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago
:.Roshni.: thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heyyyyy rabiaa hun
congo to another part
i luvv ur stuff veryy veryy beautiful hun
mwahh
keep it up

luv ya
rosh
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SuhanaSafar

Thanks for the comments VUS! And thanks for using the Muzi sig...but remember he's a one woman man! 😆

I had to use ur muzi siggy and avi cuz it's too hot. He's a model, he's most women's dream 😳