[ [ Anshu Bhai && Ani ( d Siggy Mker) ] ] - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

yaeh man..i swear down ma cousin came from london init and i gota drop her at peoples houses..uff 😆 😆 😆 people dnt lemme live 😆 😆

and yeah u kno madhuri told me off so badd haha coz i nearly got run over man she aws like "never cross like that again or i'll tell ur mum" 😆 😆

hahahah 😆😆😆 jokes man... u got a BIKE use that 😆😆😆 lmao.... u can wave at the gwandiyan 😆....

aww how sweet of madhuri man 😆 shes soo careing for uuu 😳😳😳 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† hahah *hugggggggggggggggggg* that would be her heheh 😆😆😆 

who just got that retro cafe PM 🤣 mar goli to that 😆 😆 😆

😆😆😆 NOT me soo glad haha 😆😆😆

who just got that retro cafe PM 🤣 mar goli to that 😆 😆 😆

it ws for u lol ahah ONLI

omg what the hell haha why did i get it 😆
Originally posted by ~sukhi~

hahahah 😆😆😆 jokes man... u got a BIKE use that 😆😆😆 lmao.... u can wave at the gwandiyan 😆....

aww how sweet of madhuri man 😆 shes soo careing for uuu 😳😳😳 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† hahah *hugggggggggggggggggg* that would be her heheh 😆😆😆 

yeah man that HUGG GGGGGGGGG hahahahahaa sod that haha she was shouting man 😆 and i was larfing 😆

i aint using ma bike sod that...😆

haha i aint listening to that 😳 😆 😆
😆 😆 😆 dnt lsn to it read it 😊
sod thatttt haha i aint interested

haha

u watching footy 2nite 😆 😆

yeah man that HUGG GGGGGGGGG hahahahahaa sod that haha she was shouting man 😆 and i was larfing 😆

i aint using ma bike sod that...😆

ðŸ˜† hahaha thats bare jokes.... haha bike would be funny tho 😆😆 anshu bhai in shorts hahaha 😆
OMGGG Yeshh HAHa!!! Cnt w8 😳 Got My Naldo Shirt ready to wear haha !! wha abt yew 😃