Chat Clubs

   

[ [ Anshu Bhai && Ani ( d Siggy Mker) ] ] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 153

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006

Posts: 8074

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*Ani*~

massi tum aur tere dushman Angry im ok hehehe ..

LOLLOL i call seetu massi as well.. its only fair to call it uuu tooo lol...
soo when u gonna make me a wicked siggy again.... LOLLOL 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[ [ Anshu Bhai && Ani ( d Siggy Mker) ] ] (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RonaldoLover7

IF-Stunnerz

RonaldoLover7

Joined: 24 March 2007

Posts: 27822

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

wow Rvz Luv it!! hehe Looks great and page 2 alreadyLOL
~ Congo Congo on the new cc.

btw Ani, did ya get my msg on orkut..do you want me to pm you them?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOLLOLthank thank u haah anoo joke pge 2 already!!Winkhave u eaten .?LOL

 

 

 

@Sukhi- lmao yeh i lve swearin in punjabi even tho im a bibi kuri ahah ! bu eyahh jus clean sum of it lolTongue

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005

Posts: 20215

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~sukhi~

Originally posted by {adilver}

Originally posted by ~sukhi~

Meant to be cleaning my room junk is everywhere an mums like fiteh mu tera ROOM saaf kar LOLLOLLOL...

ROFLROFL"fiteh mu tera "Hahaha i say da all d tiem ..lol mayb u shud go clean ur room then ahha

LOLLOLLOL im in  my room re... just moving things where i my hand reaches LOL... haha mums crazy always gaaliyan in punjabi man...



LOLLOLLOLThats like my mum, I always get told of in BengaliLOL I actually what some of them mean sometimes..

ccccccccccccccc

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006

Posts: 8074

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by {adilver}

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

wow Rvz Luv it!! hehe Looks great and page 2 alreadyLOL
~ Congo Congo on the new cc.

btw Ani, did ya get my msg on orkut..do you want me to pm you them?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOLLOLthank thank u haah anoo joke pge 2 already!!Winkhave u eaten .?LOL

 

 

 

@Sukhi- lmao yeh i lve swearin in punjabi even tho im a bibi kuri ahah ! bu eyahh jus clean sum of it lolTongue

tenu sharam nehi ohndi LOLLOLLOL bibi kuri ho ke ... galiyan kendi hooo... *slapzzzzzzzzzz* LOL ur mum talking hahha.... chalo ill clean some... khush kardonga mummy ko lol..

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006

Posts: 8074

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Originally posted by ~sukhi~

Originally posted by {adilver}

Originally posted by ~sukhi~

Meant to be cleaning my room junk is everywhere an mums like fiteh mu tera ROOM saaf kar LOLLOLLOL...

ROFLROFL"fiteh mu tera "Hahaha i say da all d tiem ..lol mayb u shud go clean ur room then ahha

LOLLOLLOL im in  my room re... just moving things where i my hand reaches LOL... haha mums crazy always gaaliyan in punjabi man...



LOLLOLLOLThats like my mum, I always get told of in BengaliLOL I actually what some of them mean sometimes..

ccccccccccccccc


LOLLOLLOL dumbass u wrote CCCCC again lol.. hahaha..andhiii lol... hahaha u should teach us lol LOL

~*Ani*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Ani*~

Joined: 20 June 2005

Posts: 5504

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:11am | IP Logged
@ Ravz - heyy dn't wait 4 me lol, i'm still making some more avz - i probs won't be able to open it till 7-8ish nw .. cos i gotta cook n stuff Angry lolll

@ Oumah - i'll just check my orkut scrapbook now Embarrassed

@ RSD - lol, request it this evening LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006

Posts: 8074

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*Ani*~

@ Ravz - heyy dn't wait 4 me lol, i'm still making some more avz - i probs won't be able to open it till 7-8ish nw .. cos i gotta cook n stuff Angry lolll

@ Oumah - i'll just check my orkut scrapbook now Embarrassed

@ RSD - lol, request it this evening LOL

LOLLOLLOL ufff im lazyyyyyy sure ill try tooo... shameeeeeee gooo cook u badmash.. btw what u gonna cook Embarrassed

RonaldoLover7

IF-Stunnerz

RonaldoLover7

Joined: 24 March 2007

Posts: 27822

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Ani -- lol u beta grantee me a spot now so sya ur tkin nine reqts LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~*ani gadhi n anshu ghodi cc*~ 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73

HeavenlyBliss. 582 11599 19 March 2009 at 2:21pm
By ashmii
***[[Ani Aapi and Anshu Deeee#10]]***

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

HeavenlyBliss. 1201 18296 08 December 2008 at 12:36pm
By Howlarious
** anshu gooner || ani pidheli #9 **

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

HeavenlyBliss. 1198 17774 05 November 2008 at 10:01am
By HeavenlyBliss.
~+*-Anshu Bua+Ani MassiCC#7-*+~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

HeavenlyBliss. 1223 18687 14 September 2008 at 7:37am
By HeavenlyBliss.
-=-ANSHU-man and ANI-mal-=-CC #6

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 156 157

HeavenlyBliss. 1252 18218 12 June 2008 at 9:42am
By Naughty_n_nice

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.