Fan Fictions

"Anjaana Saaya" (Short Story)last Part V

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friends,

Anjaana  Saaya is one of my Short Story , I feel it has a lot of touch of fiction and imagination in it. Along with it, it has some amount of suspense as well. Its like always my story with simple dialogues and sweet story.. πŸ˜‰ 

As always I have few people to thank.. and it has to start with my lovely friends who stood beside me and encoruaged me to write short stories... Thanks to Bini, Sara, San & Tannu... I luv u all.. πŸ˜ƒ

Also special thanks to few friends who Pm'd me and after my last poetic story  'Pyaar hai' they waited patiently for the next.. PM'd me and made me post this one soon. Thanks Golu, Vandana, Jyothi & Nida... Luv u all..πŸ˜ƒ

In the fanfic section there has been messages abt postign stories good for all age group. I cant be 100% sure abt which age group people can & who cant.. So for this story am not puttign any age limit..

Will post the first part soon..!!! Hope u like it...

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

golu_1677 thumbnail
Hurray!!!!!!!!! bhoomi thanks wl b waiting eagerly for the fic.
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: golu_1677

Hurray!!!!!!!!! bhoomi thanks wl b waiting eagerly for the fic.

Dont say thanks dear.. Golu had started to write fanfics here in this forumn with all of u out here and ur support ..and actualy later with only to know how u all liked it.... i had to start eating ur brains again with my fanfic.. But dotn worry this too will be short ... and yup.. less than 10 parts....πŸ˜† how many parts..main abhi nahi bataungi..πŸ˜‰

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
"Anjaana  Saaya"

Part I

Vidhi lived with her parents in a small town. Vidhi was unmarried, from the small town that she belong, it's a big curse to be unmarried even at the age of 27. Her parents tried but no one came forward to marry her. Around the age of 15 she started having nightmares, dreams which would scare her. Few relatives & friends came to know of this & soon the town started spreading rumours that Vidhi was captured by an evil spirit. After that all her marriage proposals were rejected. Vidhi looked simple with oil clad choti & specs. She had a lovely sweet voice. She loved reading & had immense knowledge. She would speak English fluently & worked as a librarian in the biggest Library of Kanpur. Travelling back from there to her small home town.

One day, as she was working in the liabrary an old man came. He enquired about a series of books on Old Hindu Temples. Vidhi told him that the rare series which was available only in their library is kept in a locker whos keys rnt with her. She would arrange for the keys tomorrow & then he may well read it, but he can't take those books to read at home. She also told him he needs to take special permission from the authorities, as these books r treasured by the library. The Man introduced himself as Mahendra Thakur, he spoke with authorities, Vidhi too was helping him in getting the permission. The Man was a bit unwell & Vidhi did manage to relax him. She promised him she would surely get the keys & show him the books tomorrow. She enquired with the authorities & took the keys. Vidhi reached home tired, she kept thinking abt the old man. She made chapatis while her mother was making bhaji. She narrated the incident to her mother.

The next day the old man didn't come. Even after a week, there was no signs of the old man. Vidhi had to give back the keys to the authorities after a week. She did manage to keep the keys for few more days.

Vidhi was working in the library, checking  the new set of  children story books. As she was about to keep the new set into the shelf, a Man came shouting.,"Excuse me, I am in hurry do get me the temple books that Mahendra Thakurji had spoken about". Vidhi looked behind & the whole set of books fell. Vidhi was a bit upset , the way the man just entered , shouting & no introduction . She said to him, "Sorry, but that was ordered by Mr. Mahendra Thakur & I would give him only. He had taken a special permission from the authorities." The Man said, "See I am his nephew, he isnt feeling well, I will take it home" he spoke in a loud voice. Vidhi replied in a soft voice, "I am Sorry, We do not give permission to take it home. U could read it here. I had told this to that Sir who ordered on that day as well." The Man was getting more angry, " What? See, let me talk to ur authorities, We the Thakurs of Kanpur, how can they not allow us to take." Vidhi now understood that this Man was proud of his status & money. Vidhi replied, " Sure sir , the authority cabin is to the left, have ur say there & if u could excuse me, I need to do my work." The man felt insulted. The Man walked out stamping his foot in disgust. Vidhi looked at him & said to herself, "Doesn't even has the courtesy to talk politely in a low voice, as if we r the servants here waiting for his order." The Man went to the authority but none was present there. He came back but Vidhi didn't obliged to give him the keys unless the authorities r asked. Also the rude behaviour of the man had made her least interested . She kept reading some book. The Man went away with utter disappointment & anguish.

golu_1677 thumbnail
Nice beginning. Will b waiting eagerly update soon
binidoshi thumbnail
Sooooo glad that u posted here... 😊 n am gonna enjoying reading this one ..nice part.. πŸ‘
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: golu_1677

Nice beginning. Will b waiting eagerly update soon

hi golu.. feels ncie that u liek it.. wil update soon

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: binidoshi

Sooooo glad that u posted here... 😊 n am gonna enjoying reading this one ..nice part.. πŸ‘

Hi Bini... oh  ... its all becoz of u... πŸ˜ƒ... am glad u r enjoyign it though u have read this before na... luv u..😊

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Part II

After 3 days, Mahendra Thakur came to the library with his nephew. Vidhi saw the old man & was pleased. Mahendra Thakur was happy to see Vidhi & he introduced his nephew, Moksh. Mahendra asked her name, She replied, "Sir, my name is Vidhi". Mahendra told her he had been sick & bed ridden so couldn't come & had asked Moksh  to possibily bring the book. Vidhi said that she was sorry for not been able to give the book. Mahendra said, "Vidhi u did the correct thing, even Moksh agrees." Moksh  replied,  "Yes, as u didn't oblige to give me the book, Mamaji himself had to come & for that he actually tried to get alright soon." Though he said in a soft voice , he didn't had a smile on his face. He said with a straight face as if he is disinterested to look or talk to her. Vidhi just smiled back with his statement & very politely offered the old man a seat & brought the keys & opened the shelf where 24 series of the HinduTemples Books were there. Mahendra Thakur immediately started searching for something in the  books, He started reading it & Moksh was helping him. Vidhi couldnt understand what r they searching in the book. She was curious to know but then she couldn't ask them. This happend the second day as well, but they didn't find there were 16 books they read & remaining 8 books were there. In the mean time Vidhi got to know that these were the Maharajas  of the Thakur samuday. They were the richest people in Kanpur. It seemed, Mahendra Thakur lived in Delhi & had recently shifted to Kanpur back to his Haveli after 30years.The library authority had made special arrangments now & personally took care of them. The book were Governement property & so they couldn't give it to them. Also Mahendra Thakur had said that he only wants to search for some temple in the books.

On the next day, Mahendra Thakur was disappointed as if he was feeling alls his life has no worth with him not finding the temple. Vidhi started helping him & making him feel better. Moksh somewhat didn't like Vidhi but Mahendra Thakur always was good to her. Moksh just silently kept quite with not even a smile on his face.Vidhi knew he was just showing attitude but his presence didn't bother her. Vidhi was searching with them, she came across a Snap of a temple , she was thinking & silently looking at it. Mahendra Thakur saw & he excitedly threw his hands, he finally got the temple. The name of the temple was written as 'ShubhDwar' .

Moksh n Mahendra Thakur were excited. They noted down the address. Mahendra Thakur told Vidhi that she has searched something very precious for him. Vidhi was disturbed & didn't look at them at all. Moksh was angry with her, she looked least interested in their happy time. Moksh & Mahendra Thakur left the Library.Vidhi took half day leave she went home crying, her mother couldn't console her. She slept with her eyes still wet. She woked early in the morning, but she was very confused. She told her mom that after long years she slept without her dream disturbing her. She wanted to go & meet Mahendra Thakur. Her parents told her to go.

Vidhi entered the Palace of Mahendra Thakur, she felt , what will they think I have come for this weird reason. How will I tell them. She holded her handbag & slowly moved ahead. Moksh who was standing near the car saw her. He was unhappy , he felt, "Here she comes to take bakshish(tip)." Vidhi saw him & asked could she meet Mahendra Thakur. He said in a harsh tone, " Haan ,why not" Vidhi knew he wasn't happy to see her. Mahendra Thakur was sitting in his room, Moksh entered with Vidhi.
golu_1677 thumbnail
great part. I feel the night mares which vidhi gets have something to do with the temple???

Great. was waiting eagerly for the part. waitig for the next part.