Piya Ka Ghar

DETAILED PKG UPDATE....1/4

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Update

Rimjhim tells Babuji that he is a bad bad man and he killed 4 people. Anand looks on as Rimjhim continues to insult Babuji in front of the whole family. Rimjhim goes on ''Why do u always wear those white clothes?..is it to hide your bad deeds of the past! ..i never knew you could go this far just to get rich!''. Everyone gets shocked at Rimjhims words. Iravati starts her ''eh ladki'' campaign of insults at Rimjhim..accusing of always being against the family etc. Rimjhim cuts her short with a ''SHUT UP!'' (well deserved and long overdue). Anand adds that Rimjhim convinced him that Babuji should get more then 14 years he might get in jail for murder ..Anand says that Rimjhim convinced him to punish Babuji eternally. Rimjhim concludes by giving the family a disgusting look and leaves in a car with Anand. Babuji gives a tired expression of being shocked.

Mohini tells Rakesh that business is once again thriving as Anand is making a deal worth 5 crore with them. Mohini says shes invited Anand and Rimjhim round to dinners so they can strengthen relations. Rakesh is more concerned about his family and tells Mohini that he told his family some harsh things when he was angry and saying that he would divorce his wife was a big mistake. Rakesh regrets his decisions and says he wouldnt divorce..of course not. Mohini tells him that she doesnt think his wife is worthy of Rakesh. Mohini tells him that she understands him better then his wife and he should be with her..hence he should divorce Yashoda and marry Mohini. Mohini adds that he can be the caretaker of Tanyas assets as well. Tanya listens on in angry interest.

Babuji is at home with the family, discussing Rimjhims earlier tirade against him. Iravati tells everyone that Rimjhim has always been out to get them but no one listend to Iravati. Kaveri and Bua sort of support Rimjhim anyway (i guess they know better and have faith in her). Babuji says ''no one will speak against Rimjhim''. Mr Dinesh arrives and is welcomed whole heartedly by Babuji. Mr Dinesh is all smiles and kindness as always..as he says he is indebted to Bhavani for the position he holds in life today. Mr Dinesh says he got Babuji a job and its 99% secured..Babuji just has to meet the people he has to work for and it will be 100% sealed. Babuji is grateful.

Anand and Rimjhim arrive at Mohini's house. Rakesh and Mohini meet and greet them. Anand and Mohini discuss business for a while whilst Rimjhim tries to tell Rakesh something very important but is interupted when Tanya gatecrashes the little party ..much to Mohini's shock. Mohini tells her to go away as its a private celebration. Tanya is rude as usual (i like her). Tanya says ''of yea of course theres gonna be a celebration.. to celebrate your marriage to Rakesh over here..once you've successfully forced him to divorce his wife of course''. Rimjhim is shocked. Mohini is embaressed. Anand is pleased. And Rakesh is an idiot. Tanya says ''i know all about yours and Rakeshs proposed marriage, your great at wrecking marriages arent you''.

Yashoda is cleaning and sweeping up before bedtime. Rimjhim is outside the window and whispers to open the door. Yashoda cant make out who it is but opens the door anyway and is surprised to see Rimjhim. They hug and Rimjhim says she has something important to tell Yashoda. Yashoda says ''whats left to be said!? after the way you insulted Babuji''. Rimjhim says ''yea i know but thats a long complicated story ..i'll tell you later.. first let me tell you something about Rakesh..dont sign on any divorce papers for you guys..because Mohini wants to marry Rakesh and if you sign on those divorce papers then Mohini will have Rakesh where she wants him...and i think shes trying to trap him in some legal mess..so dont sign any papers!!!!''. Yashoda listens and heeds her advice. Rimjhim turns to leave and bumps into Babuji..they emotionally hug and she apologises for her behaviour..Babuji tells her that he has complete faith in her so he wasnt hurt as such.

Shweta wakes up in the middle of the night and goes into Rimjhims room..only Rimjhim isnt there. She returns back to her room to get Anand. They both go to Rimjhims room and Anand looks less then pleased to not see Rimjhim there in the middle of the night.

PREVIEW
Mohini and Rimjhim are in some face to face confrontation..Mohini says she knows Rimjhim and who she is..