Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newkidontheblok thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Selina

As soon as Kripa dumps him, woh khud hi asylum mein admit ho jayega...😆

😆😆😆kya scene hoga woh i can imagine....are komi to nahi hai na nahi to maregi sab ko woh😆

ekta18 thumbnail
ya..its so sick..its like a brother wanting to have a baby with his sister...ok better stop now before i throw up... 🤢
Angad_Diwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenkumar

My god how can Prithvi think that Kripa will have kids with him...

Uffff how can he think this...makes me sick to my stomach...

Bang on QK .... his statement made me go YUCKKKKKKKK!!!
🤢 🤢 🤢

I think that Prithvi ka dimaagh kharaab ho gaya hai!

When I heard those lines I thought shukar karo wo shaadi kar rahi hai ..... bacheey tou bahut door ki baat hai .......he knows she is on the rebound, why is he being so Crass and asking her to have kids with him..... these men I tell you .... 😡 😡 they are so thick in the head ..... wohi neanderthal thinking ....!!!! HATE IT HATE HATE IT .... Prithvi should be zonked on the head for even suggesting kids..... 😕 😕 😕
farahrabbi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHEN HE USED 2 SAY S THIS MUJHE AAASSAAA LAGA KI......KI............KI...........OOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFF.....I DON' KNW BUT SUMTHING I FEEL N VOLUME KO KAMA DIYA...SO MAIN ANGAD KI BAAT NAHI SUNE PAEEEEEEEEEE......4 THT RUBBISH GUY....UUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I HATE PRITHWI...I JUST HATE HIM......MUJHE AAJ KAL USKI BAAT SUNA MAIN BHI PLOBLEMS HORA HAI...........I CAN STAND HIM....OOOOFFFFFF
dishachoudary thumbnail
didi i said in nitus post yday itself that kind of dialogues dnt suit him at all........
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenkumar

Keep dreaming buddy it aint gonna happen...😈

😆😆😆.........you said it!

rupika182 thumbnail
I wonder if this is the line that will constantly haunt Kripa for a few days and make run back to Angad 😆 j/k.
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selina

A man has a right to dream, doesnt he???
So, let him dream, I'm sure they wont come true. 😆

u sure he's a man?!?! 😉😛..omg..i hear komal..😆

Kaj! thumbnail
hey come on guys. He is Woh to apne hone wali wife se yab sab keh raha tha. I guess its normal naa. 😉
rdesai29 thumbnail
i know Sangs...poora paagal hai voh...i mean she isnt even over Angad and everything that happened and usko kids chaiye