Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: farislove

Mindblowing idea Vijay bhaiya πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ 😳
But the problem, youtube is an online video, how can we down load from there if we want some videos???? 😭

Well I do not know how to download YouTube videos though but I am sure searching about it on the internet can give you lot of information.

Cheers,
Vijay

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes,teres one more doubt if we need any personal videos can we request our videobie's... 😳
The same question Nancy has asked 😳
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: minz~12

Yes,teres one more doubt if we need any personal videos can we request our videobie's... 😳
The same question Nancy has asked 😳

Yes! That can be done too 😊

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[Quote=vijay][Quote=farislove]Mindblowing idea Vijay bhaiya πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ 😳
But the problem, youtube is an online video, how can we down load from there if we want some videos???? 😭 [/Quote]

Well I do not know how to download YouTube videos though but I am sure searching about it on the internet can give you lot of information.

Cheers,
Vijay[/Quote]

Yes....Youtube videos can be downloaded....πŸ˜›

If needed i can either tell here or you can PM me.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Do tell it here Donny di!!!!even i want to know the same πŸ˜›
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yah even I have been downloading youtube videos, but only some can be downloaded πŸ˜• .........this is just awesome news Vijay!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ now I have so much more to look forward to when I visit IF! πŸ˜‰ I just hope we'll be having lotsa Husein-Juhi unseen videos to download!! 😳 😳 all the very best & the videos section is already a surefire hit! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
yah even I have been downloading youtube videos, but only some can be downloaded πŸ˜• .........this is just awesome news Vijay!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ now I have so much more to look forward to when I visit IF! πŸ˜‰ I just hope we'll be having lotsa Husein-Juhi unseen videos to download!! 😳 😳 all the very best & the videos section is already a surefire hit! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
vaishalinie thumbnail
hello everyone i'm vaishalinie from suriname and a new member very nice too see your up to dates.thank you.
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: minz

Do tell it here Donny di!!!!even i want to know the same πŸ˜›

Okies here you go....

Go to http://www.zamzar.com/url/

In step one: Copy paste the Youtube video URL from the Youtube page.

In step two: Choose the VIDEO file format i.e. WMV

In step three: Enter your valid email ID and press 'CONVERT'.

After a few minutes check your email inbox and you'll get a download link in that email.

At times the mail is received in JUNK MAIL too...so if you don't receive it in INBOX check your JUNK MAIL.

I hope it works for you all who use it. If you face any problem feel free to PM me or post here itself.😳
ashi_mania thumbnail
Thats gr8 newsπŸ‘....though I dunno y I think the site has slowed down a bit.....could  the launch of this feature be a reason for it πŸ˜•

Also I went to edit my profile a while back n when after I clicked on update...I got automatically signed out from the site πŸ˜•...wonder wats the reason behind this