Karam Apnaa Apnaa

what will be the kids reaction .....

Peepo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys ,

What do u think will be the Gauri's kids reaction. They have seen Gauri misbehave with elders,also she did not come for their School Function.

Do u all think they will belive Samar- that their mama is bad and be angry with her or start hating her. Like Shruti in KGGK..

OR

They will belive and wait for their mama ( weather she comes back immediatly or late ( after leap ) or she comes as Pallavi or someone else (Cosmetic Surgery) is a diff ??????) Like Krishna Atharva in Kasam Se ( they were too young but still they luved their mama when she came back after 5 years ) Or better eg - If u could remember an old serial "Kahin Kissi Roz" having Yash Tonk in it. In that serial also the Heroin was framed for a murder and sent to jail and when she comes out after 3 years, her daughter Aditi who was 5 years at that time still loved and trusted her mama and waited for her till she became 8 years. Hope here also kids belive that mama is not bad.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
seriously ... i think the kids will wait for gauri and will not misunderstand her...
love
anu
Peepo thumbnail
oh thankx anu U really made me happy by saying it 😊

I also want the children to love their mama and not hate her and wait for her 😳
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wish kidz will understand their mum but cant say any thing rite now
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Peepo

oh thankx anu U really made me happy by saying it 😊

I also want the children to love their mama and not hate her and wait for her 😳

yup yup o hope that too!!😛

Peepo thumbnail
yeah guys 😛

I know its not possible but whats harm in hoping 😃

I know its Ekta serial- kids will be brought up by Samar so he will posion their minds against their mama 😡 😡 spoil them, make them hate their mama etc etc ....

Don't u feel the sudden change in Samar. I mean within a span of 5 days he started hating Gauri soo much, I mean just 7 days back he told Gauri "I am ready to marry u, I respect u etc etc" and now Yeah Gauri did act bad but Mahen, Nikki did feel something wrong but Samar ........

Hey what if one of the kids (Shanti probably) had seen their dadis murder. It happens na. Sometimes a child sees a murder. They may think he /she is sleeping and they come out for water or got scared and came to dadi's room and saw ..... 😉