Non Sun TV Serials

Madurai feb 18-21 kamatchi entry (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

fuzz_13

Groupbie

fuzz_13

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged
very interesting episode...I feel bad for Kamatchi because she went throught a lot of hardships to raise her kids up. I have a feeling Meenatchi will tell Saravanan to go and be with his mom because she wouldn't want to cause anymore problems in the family than there already is (she will probably tell him that she will wait for him no matter how long it takes for his mom to accept her as a daughter-in-law).

Another prediction I have is that if Saravanan and Meenatchi do get married, they may end up having problems after they find out what happened that caused the family to split up 20 years ago. If I recall correctly (correct me if I am wrong), Meenatchi's dad said that he was the one who caused the problem to begin 20 years ago, so when the truth comes out Saravanan may oppose him and what he did.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madurai feb 18-21 kamatchi entry (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thx guys for the updates.

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i think Kamachi will come down. i thought they eldest brother(Nila's father ) cheated all of them. something happended so they asked the little brother to take the blame and i think they promised to bring him out or help his family.

but they didn't do it any of it. the eldest brother cheated all of them.

Meenachi tell Saravanan to go his house because she is trying to unite all of them not to break any relationships.

i am laughing when i imagened the scene Kamachi with the arival and Saravan friends all afraid of her. it's so funny to watch.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
we have to see the reaction of saravanan when he knows the truth that its meenakshi dad who started it all.But at present he is in meenakshi's side

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Episode 110

Recordu & chittu come to meenu's house & try to take saravan back to his house.But saravan refuses.He says he thanks god for whatever happened since it put an end to his acting.Acting is too painful.

He says his mom has 2 more kids but meenu has no body.They say meenu's dad is there.Saravan says i completely forgot him. He takes care of me like a son i can't leave them behind.

He says he loves meenakshi so much.His mom is selfish.She can accept azhagi but not meenakshi.If he comes back also she will ask him to marry azhagi.

They say people will tell that he broke his mom's confidence.He says he kept confidence in his mom that she will accept his wish of marrying meenakshi so only he loved her.When his mom starts everything first with him why can't she start good things by marrying him to meenakshi.

What he wants with meenakshi is not love the thing most of the guys say easily.What he wants is life.He wants to understand meenakshi without her saying & Meenakshi too shud understand him by knowing what is there in his manasu without him saying.(to say it in simple words manasum manasum pesanum).

He sents them off saying not to mention anything to meenakshi.

Azhagi entry

kamatchi keeps blabbering saying does she know where she found him?

Azhagi gets irritated & asks where.

Kamatchi says in meenu's house.Azhagi is not tensed.She believes meenu like god & offers to speak to her.

Freeze

Azhagi has immense confidence in meenakshi i dont know how she will react when she knows the truth.

Edited by nallu - 20 February 2008 at 8:24pm

Azhagiya_Barath

Groupbie

Azhagiya_Barath

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Nallu ClapClapClap

1 problem is enough for this Jodi Confused but more why would such people corrupt a cute couple Embarrassed .

Kamatchi a lord resembles Attai from Megala LOL LOL Wink

Edited by Azhagiya_Barath - 20 February 2008 at 8:18pm

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Nallu.... oh oh...trouble time for Meenaksi and Saravanan....hope Azhagi understands...

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 21 February 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

thanks Nallu for the prompt update

i feel bad for Azhagi she is in love with Saravanan and had hope of marrying him.

Meena is in the hot seat now - how she is going to explain to Azhagi her side. she should have to told her from the beginning now Azhagi in a bad situation she can't go home her father would definitely kill her - brother don't even think so what is going to happen to Azhagi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top