Fan Fictions

Psychologist ( Angad and Kripa) (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 22

sweet honey

Goldie

sweet honey

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
yay cnt wait

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Psychologist ( Angad and Kripa) (Page 16)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Simiran

Simiran

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Psychologist

Part Five

"Kripa hurry up, we are going to be late!" Yelled Lily from outside where she stood with Angad and Jason who were putting the luggage inside the trunk. "I am coming" Kripa yelled back from the living room where she was on the phone explaining to Shelly some last minute adjustments. After putting the phone down, she walked out with her shoulder carry bag as her luggage was already being put in the trunk. Angad turned around after fitting the last bag into his SUVs -which he only drives when he has to travel otherwise he uses different cars-  he saw Kripa walking out in jeans and t-shirt and her hair tied up in ponytail for probably the first time since he met her. Every time he saw her she was always in a business dress and her hair in a fashionable sophisticated bun, this was the first time she was dressed casually.

Kripa was thinking the same thing as he was also dressed casually in a polo shirt and jeans which still screamed designer made like his expensive Italian suits he wore when ever he met with her after work. He looked nice with whatever he wore, thought Kripa walking down the steps of her house after closing the doors and waited for Lily to slide in and then she slide in and had the door closed behind her, by Jason.

Angad took the drivers seat while Jason sat in the passenger seat they had a simple conversation while driving to the airport. When they got there instead of going to the commercial flight after going through the airport terminal checks, Angad led them through a separate exit that led to a jet which was outside, and seemed to be have been waiting for them, thought Kripa to herself. The door opened when they walked to the door, where the pilot stood with the flight attendants and they greeted Angad.

"Good evening Mr. Khanna" the pilot said when they got close enough to be heard.

"Hello Roger, are we ready for the trip?" Angad asked while he pointed to Lily, Jason, and Kripa to walk up the stairs that led to the inside of the Jet. They went in , while Angad spent a few seconds talking more to the pilot and followed them inside, and saw the three of them standing inside in awe of how beautiful and spacious it was. Angad smiled and told them take the seats at the couch where they sat down in almost a trance.

"Angad, is this you're Jet?" Kripa asked, after they all sat down on the couch and fastened there seat belts.

"Yup, how else can I travel for my businesses around the world?" Angad stated.

"In a normal commercial flight." Lily replied.

"I believe in comfort and I travel a lot so why don't I buy something that makes my life easier." Angad stated, earning smiles from everyone.

The Flight took about 2 and half hours and when they reached the airport there was a limo waiting for them outside the airport and the driver met them and took their luggage and drove them to the villa which was 2 hours away. When the Girls heard this they sighed, as they were really tired and didn't get sleep in the plane as they were all chatting.

Angad sat enough lily and Jason and Kripa was sitting beside him, he saw how tried the girls were and told them to sleep and that he would wake them up when they got there.

It didn't take the girls that long to fall asleep. Jason and Angad talked about their work while the girls were sleeping and when they were near to the villa Angad told Jason to wake Lily up, who had her head leaning back to the side, and he turned towards Kripa and saw that her head was bopping and it seemed to be in an uncomfortable angle as she was trying to lean her head to the back. She seemed so innocent asleep, unlike her father, thought Angad, and shaked his emotions of. He put his hand on Kripa's shoulder and tried to shake her to wake up but she wasn't getting up. He kept trying and saw Lily from the side of his eye rubbing her eyes and frowning at Jason.

"Lily, Kripa won't wake up." Angad said.

Lily came and sat beside Kripa and shook her hard and Kripa woke up and glared at her while Lily gave an innocent look.

"You didn't have to shake so hard." Kripa said.

"But honey you know how hard it is to wake you up, you are like the sleeping dead." Lily stated.

When the car stopped, the driver got out and opened the door for them and when they all got out and went inside the huge house and saw the housekeeper and the staff of about five people waiting. Angad introduced them to everyone from the gardener to the maid and went to the housekeeper and introduced her.

"These are my friends, Mrs. Brita my housekeeper" Angad introduced. Then he took them to the rooms and showed them their rooms and told them that when they wake in the morning he will give them a tour. Kripa walked into her room and saw a beautiful burgundy room with a king size bed in the middle and to side there was the bathroom, Kripa walked in their and saw a spacious bathroom also as pretty as the room, with Jacuzzi and a shower. She walked out and saw her luggage transferred in the closet, and thought they must have worked fast. She removed her clothes and changed into a nightgown and hit the bed and was out in five minutes, and her last thought was she could get used to this house.

Kripa woke up the noise of someone yelling, she got up and went to her window and saw tennis court backyard where Angad and Jason were playing and Lily was to sidelines cheering on Angad, and not Jason. Some things never change thought Kripa to herself smiling and turned to her back to the window and went to the bathroom to change.

After twenty minutes she came out dressed in a classy skirt and a blouse and left her hair in a pony tail with some tendrils escaping. She saw everyone in the garden as the maid said they would be, and saw Lily wearing a summer lemon dress, while Jason and Angad changed from their match to polo shirts and jeans. They were all sitting down and having breakfast and Kripa after wishing them good morning went and took the available seat beside Jason.

"The plan for today is I will give you guys a tour around the villa so will go shopping and eat and tour some places." Angad said after while, as he was spreading butter on his bagel.

"I can't wait." Kripa said taking a sip of her tea.

"I can not wait to roam this beautiful romantic city and meet cute guys." Lily said with a smile to Kripa, while Angad frowned. Not liking the idea of Kripa talking and meeting cute guys.

"All the guys will run away when see you Lil." Jason said.

"Yeah right, and don't call me Lil." Lily said taking a sip of her orange juice.

"Who ever invented shopping should be beaten up." Jason stated exhausted when they all sat down at the restaurant with all the shopping bags beside him.

"I love shopping, so be quiet." Lily said not at all looking tired. Angad sat beside Kripa also clearly exhausted and was holding about ten of Kripa's bags.

"You guys rest bunch of babies while I saw something at the shoe store I liked." Lily told.

"What! We've been shopping for six hours how much more can you buy and walk with those shoes." Jason pointed to Lily's heels.

"These are nothing, and now wait we'll be back in a quickie." Lily grabbed Kripa arm and dragged her out the restaurant while the boys watched them go out and cross the street to the shoe store.

"These women are crazy." Jason stated asking the passing waiter for a drink, and waited for Angad to also state his drink.

"I know what you mean thank goodness I asked you to come, otherwise I would have been stuck doing this everyday." Angad said.

"It was your idea in the first place."

"I don't want them to ask about shopping the rest of the trip."

"Well I for one think this is a waste of time and money."

"Same"

The boys sat talking while waiting for the girls and just when they were getting up to check on the girls after an hour, they saw them walking out with two Italian guys who were holding their bags and talking them a lot. Even from their vantage point from the deck they could hear Lily flirting with the short guy holding her bags to the right, while Kripa wasn't flirting with the tall guy who was holding her bag she was still talking very nice to, thought Angad taking all this in with a frown. He did not like Kripa talking to these two-faced guys and he sure as hell wasn't going to stand around here and take it, he has to protect Kripa from guys that will say sweet things to get what they want, said Angad more to himself fro reassurance as to why he was getting mad. He turned and saw Jason also frowning at Lily. At least he wasn't the only one thought Angad.

The girls waved to the guys as they went back into the store and walked towards the boys holding their own bags now.

"I am so thirsty." Lily said plopping down on the seat beside Angad, while Kripa sat beside Jason and put her bags down.

The waiter came over as Kripa signaled him, he took their orders and the boys and left. Kripa looked up and saw Angad looking at her in anger and was shocked as he never looked at her like that and saw Lily also starting at the two guys.

"What's wrong?" Kripa asked when noted the tension.

"I'll tell you what's wrong after waiting here for so long for you guys to come and the reason you guys maid us wait so you can talk to bozos." Angad said in a low voice.

"Bozos?" Lily asked

"Yes bozos, idiots, fools, same thing." Jason replied.

"Oh you mean Mario and Richie, we met at the store they work their, they helped us out." Kripa said looking at Angad as he was looking angrier by the minute.

"What kind of guys work in a shoe store." Jason sated snickering, while Lily glared at him.

"What is the problem with you guys? We're sorry for being late." Lily said getting angry now.

"No, you girls are the one with problems you don't just talk with strange guys that you just met and you sure as heck don't flirt with them." Angad stated giving Kripa a glare, while Kripa stared back confused.

"But they were nice." She said.

"Yeah so is a guy that thinks of you girls as hookers for coming on to them." Angad said angrily.

"That was uncalled for Angad they were being nice, and we were not flirting." Kripa said, also getting angry from his accusations. When the waiter came and served them they all ate in a tension silence that was so thick amongst them. They drove back in the car in silence with the guys giving them angry glares, while the girls were trying to ignore them and talked amongst themselves. After eating they went back to the villa and Angad told them in an angry voice that in the evening they were going out to fancy restaurant at the entrance of the house, and walked up the stairs and shut his door, and the rest of them also went to their doors with the maids following the girls with the bags.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mari92AKForeverlove_KYPH

Rose92

Groupbie

Rose92

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Hey i just read ur fan fic and it si great. cont.  soon

Love Rose Star

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
heyy u continued!! great job...loveeeeee it!!! lol i love angry angad and jason...it was very cute...continue soon!!

sweet honey

Goldie

sweet honey

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 7:21am | IP Logged
hey...great part....hmm so angads getin angry with the fact of kripa talking to cute guys....cont soon

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged
haha angad is soo cute!! i love it when he is jealous!
and aww he made poor kripa mad! but she wasn't flirting...maybe lily might have beeen but not kripa! lol!
this trip started off great...can't wait to read wat happens next!
fantastic part!

tommygirl

Groupbie

tommygirl

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged
nice part
cont. soon

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged
fab part