Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

Simiran

Simiran

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Hi guys I am starting a new fan fiction  about Angad and Kripa it would be different, from the fan fiction that you read about Pyar Hua . As I promised after finishing that story I would write a new one . I am going to post the introductions to this story in a little while. I wanna hear your comments.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piggi_BabesAnyah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Psychologist ( Angad and Kripa)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Sounds like a awsum idea! Oh I remember read Pyar Hua it was really cute! Please post it soon Tongue

superstar15

superstar15

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
yes!!!!!!!!!! i loved pyar hua go ahead and make this one i cant wait to read it
Big smile

Simiran

Simiran

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Introduction

Kripa Sharma- She is 25 years old and certified psychologist. People come to her for help and talk to about there problems and she helps them deal with it. She is an only child of her parents, her mother is dead but her father is alive and lives in a different country and doesn't' t bother with her as he has his business to worry about. She and her dad haven't met for five years due to a fight, so she lives by herself. She is a very sweet caring and beautiful girl. She never dated in her life as she was always busy studying and did not care about boys as she always believed the right guy would come for.

Angad Khanna- He is handsome 27 years old. He is the owner of a big clothing industry. He is serious ambitious person. He lives with his family in London just like Kripa but he travels a lot of places. He only gets along with certain people when people meet him they are either scared of him or respect him. He achieved a lot in his young age when he became the director of the company after his dad died of heart attack. He can do anything for his family.

Naina Khanna- Mother of Angad, she is very proud of her son and all he achieved. Without Angad she would never came out of her depression of losing her husband so suddenly, if Angad was not there to take charge of everything. He has given her everything she ever wanted but the most important thing she wants from Angad is for him to get married.

Pinky Khanna- Angad' s 17 year old sister. She is the apple of her brother, she is very bubbly cheerful. Angad gives her anything she wants. After her dad passed away Angad became a father to her and their relationship changed from easy going brother and sister to father and daughter relationship.

Other characters will be introduced later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piggi_Babes

jdsean

Goldie

jdsean

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Interesting title, loved the intro. Can't wait for you to start.   Smile

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
interesting title. gr8 concept and intro.

~Sana~

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
nice concept and intro Clap can't wait till more characters are introduced Tongue hope you cont soon Clap Tongue

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
gr8 intro! cant wait 4 u 2 start the fan fic. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top