Food, Drinks & Recipes

Does cost of food affect your choice....? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ummmmm

ummmmm

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Well i'm not a Kanjoos makhi-choozLOLLOL

hahaha! i like that. when i read that, it reminded me of someone who said that to me as a joke. i had a bitter-sweet moment there. thanks for the humor :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does cost of food affect your choice....? (Page 2)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

souro

souro

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

Hey guys,

Question of the Week.Smile

Does the cost of the food at a certain place where you are going affect your choice in what you buy there?

Or If the food tastes good, the cost does not matter?

What matters is that khake mazaa ana chahiye, whether it's cheap or costly I don't care.Big smile

Example#1: Full course meal is more expensive than fast food, so you opt 4 fast food as its cheaper.

Which ever I feel like having, I have that, price has nothing to do with it. I usually think of food all the time and what I'm craving for decides what I'm going to have. And no am not going to compromise with my food to save money.

Example #2 - Smaller Popcorn at the cinema is mich cheper than medium sized, so you go for the smaller one leaving you money to also buy a drink.Tongue

I don't care much about popcorn. However, I think you are talking about what we'd do if we had limited amount of money. So, if I had limited cash and I wanted both popcorn and a drink then I'd go for a small popcorn and drink.

What do you go for - Taste or Price...?

Taste obviously. Nothing matters to me more than food and I can't compromise with that. But that doesn't mean that I only like high priced stuff. No, it's not that. I love experimenting and searching for the best place to eat and for that if I hear of some obscure place famous for some item I check it out and similarly I have no problem in checking out a pricey restaurant to decide whether it's food is good enough or not to warrant my return visit. The only thing I absolutely stay away from and won't have no matter whether cheap or costly, tasty or nasty, is vegetarian stuff especially meals or fast food.

Love Saira.

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummmmm

hahaha! i like that. when i read that, it reminded me of someone who said that to me as a joke. i had a bitter-sweet moment there. thanks for the humor :)

aww..i'm happy u could think back and laugh abt it dear..Tongue
u know choti choti baatein sey hi..life aur beautiful ho jaati hain..
and as the saying goes..Memories never fade away...Embarrassed
no need to thank me yaarWink

Well i'm not a Kanjoos makhi-choozLOLLOL, but i am price-conscious..EmbarrassedLOLLOL so whenever  i buy anything i do check if it's in my budget or if i can afford it..Big smile

hehee that made me laugh also and yeah Same here...Embarrassed

hehe i know i can be funnyLOLLOLLOL, but u know what..actually in real life..sometimes friends and family say that i'm a kanjoos -makhichooz..LOLLOL whether i like it or not..LOL

Love,
Gracella

ummmmm

ummmmm

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Gracella]

[QUOTE=Gracella]

yep, it's true. memories are the only things that don't change when everything and everyone else does. that's why people hold on to memories so tightly. i just wish some memories i would let go of, but when people say little things here and there, it ends up reminding me of someone i wish i could forget.

anyway, i just want to let you know that you're a nice person, and you know how to make someone's day :)

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ummmmm][QUOTE=Gracella]

yep, it's true. memories are the only things that don't change when everything and everyone else does. that's why people hold on to memories so tightly. i just wish some memories i would let go of, but when people say little things here and there, it ends up reminding me of someone i wish i could forget.

anyway, i just want to let you know that you're a nice person, and you know how to make someone's day :)

oh dear, it's painful to get reminded of people u wished u could forget..i know!
But kya karen..sometimes you just can't help..

hey thanks sweetie and i think u are a strong and amazing person as wellTongue

Love,
Gracella

IceFire

Goldie

IceFire

Posted: 29 February 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged
i get what i want, i get what i need. in my life, money is not a problem

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
The thing is that I have tried to economize but then I find the cheaper brand not so good in taste or has higher content of fat and less nutrients. This happens a lot of times but not always.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top