Food, Drinks & Recipes

Does cost of food affect your choice....?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly2meHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does cost of food affect your choice....?" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ummmmm

ummmmm

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
nope, price doesn't matter at all. as long as it tastes good, life's good :)

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Does the cost of the food at a certain place where you are going affect your choice in what you buy there?

No wayssss Tongue
I don't even look at the price.
Put it in the trolley...

Well...If i go alone shopping for food ( rarely ) then yes.

Because i don't carry too much cash/

Or If the food tastes good, the cost does not matter?

Example#1: Full course meal is more expensive than fast food, so you opt 4 fast food as its cheaper.

I go for fast food.
Not because it's cheap.
I get tired of full meals at home Tongue

Example #2 - Smaller Popcorn at the cinema is mich cheper than medium sized, so you go for the smaller one leaving you money to also buy a drink.Tongue

Yeah...
Well.....
I go for a small popcorn & small drink.

What do you go for - Taste or Price...?

It just depends which shop you are and how much your budget is.
But i usually go for the taste.

Pia

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

Hey guys,

Question of the Week.Smile

Does the cost of the food at a certain place where you are going affect your choice in what you buy there?

Nope..Price never bothers meLOLLOL..I eat alot as much as i can do without looking at the price tag..Mazaa Aana chahiye khaane mein..aur motu bannekaLOL

heavengrl92

heavengrl92

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
yeah, not everyone can spend lots of money on food.

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hmm... it depends... if im shopping for groceries and things... i mostly go for the price.. not always the cheapest.. but the most decently priced food Big smile but.. if theres something i reallllllllllyyy want... i take it whatever Embarrassed although if its a bit OTT... i dont LOL

As for meals... i usually opt for meal meals... not fast food.. coz i hateeeeeeeee fast food restaurants! Embarrassed but even with meal meals, i look at the price when ordering! not that theres much choice for veges in most places! Embarrassed x

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Nice DOTW SairaClapClap

Example#1: Full course meal is more expensive than fast food, so you opt 4 fast food as its cheaper.

Example #2 - Smaller Popcorn at the cinema is much cheaper than medium sized, so you go for the smaller one leaving you money to also buy a drink.Tongue

Well i'm not a Kanjoos makhi-choozLOLLOL, but i am price-conscious..EmbarrassedLOLLOL so whenever  i buy anything i do check if it's in my budget or if i can afford it..Big smile

But when i've already planned to eat something, it doesn't matter how much it costs..

Like if i left teh house in search of Pizza..i will take pizza no matter whatWink

Love,

Gracella

guju_angel

Goldie

guju_angel

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

My Answers for the question of the weekBig smile!..

It reali depends.. it goes like this for me.. 

High price+Good Food=Smile

Low Price+Good Food=Big smile

Low Price+Bad Food=Ouch

High Price+Bad Food=Angry

lollllLOL(thts my way of thinking.)

Nope.. if it tastes good and its nice who cares abt the priceWink but again it depends on your budget.

Full course meal.. not realli my kind of thing even cuz I rare go out to eat(unless its a special ocasion ofcourse I go with my family and friends) and am alwais in a hurry even if it was cheap cuz it wastes time if your in a hurry like me(eg. work lunch time break/ skuul lunch time break) full course meals do reali not help in such situations cuz at these times you need to eat sumthing that fills u up not sumthing that you have to delight you, to me it doesen't realli matter wat it is since its vegetarian cuz am a vegetarian lol.

In the other hand if I was specially going out with my family and friends to eat in a restaurant I woulden't look at the price(since I know the food is good).

Example #2 - Smaller Popcorn at the cinema is mich cheper than medium sized, so you go for the smaller one leaving you money to also buy a drink.Tongue

If i kno tht am not going to be able to eat the medium sized pop-corn i wud just buy the small one, also i might need to buy a drink too so if i didn't have ani much money but just enough for a small popcorn and drink then i wud buy thatSmile.. economycal thinking lolLOL

Well it realli depends if the food is worth it then i dnt mind the price but if its not worth it then the price wud leave me wide-eyed lolLOL

If its expensive and good i would'nt mind, if its not good and cheap.. i wuden't even go to tht restaurant to b honest.. so i dnt reli know wat i reli go for.. taste or price.. hmm let me think.. yes!.. i go for quality.. i dnt reali think price matters in eating, but it truly depends on people's budgets!

radhika.. x

Edited by guju_angel - 20 February 2008 at 1:44pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top