New Promo-Sakhi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

I just saw a new promo of EPU

Sakhi drops a jar and Paroma looks irritated and Sakhi apologizes.The narrator says that every weakness has its own difficulties. Ambika tells Sakhi never to beg for anything and hugs her.Narrator says just a bit of encouragement and full trust...this is the full strength...Strenght that comes from Ek Packet Umeed. They show Sakhi as a salesperson with Sujata and enjoying with the ladies of Umeed Bhavan and Ambika welcomes her with open arms

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaina26825-De.De-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo-Sakhi" in Other Shows - NDTV Imagine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaina26825

jaina26825

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
thanks! nice promo! i saw it too! i love this show! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top