mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
dont u think that its kindof auysh's fault as well bodhi wouldn't have killed tani if ayush paid proper attention to him thats the reason y bodhi started hating tani and killed her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well that is true if ayush paid more attention to bodhi none of this would ever happen
lucky-moon thumbnail
well i totally disagree on that well ayush should have a life of his own and what bodi wants everyone attention towards him and if ayush love soniya instead of tani he would definately kill either one of them it won't bother him at all he had in his mind that in some way he was neglected by ayush which he hates
Seeta thumbnail

I dont think Bodhi has killed Tani. The director is just making up the story to add more spice to it. The real culprit may turn out to be someone else. Keep watching

The director has spoilt the bodhi character. they should have kept him smiling, having good time with his parents, dadi, soniya & aayush, instead now his character is in a mess & there is no fun watching like this kind of storyline.  when his character was introduced it looked interesting, now his role has become just the opposite.

EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
i think that the dadi shud tell ayush evry1 bout wat bhodi did
n i hate that bhodi he gets on my nerves
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Well i agree with both manjot and lucky_moon

Ayush should have paid attention and bodhi always gets attention so i'm taking both sides