Mamta

Sid's Daughter in MDTA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

imprincess333

imprincess333

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone! I wanted everyone to know that Sid's daghter (I think her name was Meera Confused im sorry...i dont know) is in the show Meri Doli Teri Angana. Her character, Sargam, was introduced today Smile Congrats to her! She is also in the new title song now so, her role will be here for a while.

Thumbs Up Esha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sid's Daughter in MDTA" in Mamta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top