Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Kadhambari, Aish have already posted the update on the first page, go to page 1, update for episode 263 is there 😉

well, Bala may misunderstand Vineeth, but Rags better clear out since she was there along with Rishi and Unni. Her tactics are so cheap 🤢

Btw, guys, have u seen the new promo for the show "kallori kalaam" in suntv...the director is the same one who directed KKK in the beginning. Banuchandar, Manjaari, that boy from Annamalai and malargal, and I think Kritika is acting there aswell from Jodi no season 2 😕
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx aisha for the updates. What a worth while episode to read.

Bala please pretty please dont fall onto the Priya trap cos shes a flipping sadist woman not fit to be your wife.
kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx aisha & Meli.i guess bala will fall for her words first but Pandi,Pachai& Rags will put him sum sense soon.he will not go veryfar like pachai went for rags.i guess & want 2 be so.Hope u guyz also agree with me.
kadhambari thumbnail

i know aisha will be updating this week soon.but i just now watched it,so a small & quick update.

Short Update:       Bala hits pandi 4 priya,vineet & bala back to square 1(enemies),bala visits priya with fruits & make rags upset & vineet does the same  with rags & make priya upset.

I hope aish will give a detailed update.

sakthi82 thumbnail
hi aisha....can u please update this week episodes ?
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the short update kadhambari.

but pls do not post a new thread for it as it messes up the original updater. if there are no new updates as yet, you can post your short preview in the thread corresponding to the past weeks. everyone will still visit there till the new update for the week is up.

thanks for your understanding and am moving your post the past weeks update since it clashes with aisha's new thread. 😊 Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
sorry bluegal,i thought ppl will get a short update b4 aisha does in detail.i will not do so in future.thanx for u'r msg