Update for 14/2/08 (India)episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys - I hope nobody minds but here's update for the 14/2/08.  My hindi is poor and this is based on what I understood after watching the episode five times) Episode was fairly average as Cutie (Sumer) was away on Business Trip but It is worth the watch as in this episode SHAGUN SLAPPED SONIA . It's about time - it was long time coming. Mind you Sonia's face is still wonky or lop-sided.

Cutie (Sumer) is on Business Trip and majority of the family is having breakfast.  Khushi comes and hugs Shagun and wants Shagun to collect her from school (Damini disagrees) and Sonia wants to collect Kushi from school but Khushi insists that Shagun collect after a  along chit-chat - it was decided by Vikram that Shagun should collect her.

Sonia (Evil W---H) follows Shagun from the Breakfast table and taunts again and then sees Urvashi behind Shagun (who didn't know that  Urvashi was there) and Sonia started made it sound as if Shagun was bad mouthing Urvashi and Urvashi is mad with Shagun.

Then Shagun goes to collect Kushi from school and is told by the gate-keeper that Vikram has collected Kushi and then Shagun leaves and goes shopping. As Shagun leaves - Sonia give money to gate-keeper for lying to Shagun.

Then Shagun is shown shopping and Kushi finishes school and nobody is there to collect her - then Kushi decides to walk home.

At home everybody is worried - they can't contact Shagun as Sonia has silenced her mobile.

Then Shagun comes home from shopping late and starts to give out presents to everybody but everybody is looking at her shocked and then Damini (evil cow) breaks the clock thingy and goes mad at Shagun and then everybody blames Shagun for Kushi's disappearance. Shagun said she will ring Kushi's friends to see if they know anything - she is doing this in her bedroom phone and Sonia comes and tells her that she paid the gatekeeper to lie to Shagun and SHAGUN TURNS AROUND AND SLAPS SONIA SO HARD (it is worth the watch.

Shagun comes downstairs and everybody is still mad at her she tells them that it was Sonia and nobody believes her and even Cutie's (Sumer) dad is mad with Shagun.

Police comes with Khushi and they tell the family where they found her (but sorry guys - I didn't understand this bit). She is safe. But everybody is mad at Shaugn

The end

I give it 7 out of 10 just to see Sonia SLAPPED BY SHAGUN. It was worth watching just for. 

I would have given it 10 out of 10 if Cutie (Sumer) was in the episode.

Please enjoy 

thnks alot Jay. saved my time
n i will nvr forget tht slap tht Sonia got. man it was amazing
but u did a great job 😃
thank you 😊 😊 finally shagun slapped sonia!!!
they found her near the Ganga river. she almost drowned. 🤢