Posted: 16 years ago

Guys I was just going through my memory when this question arised.

Well, is it necessary that if you love a person and that person does not loves you back then you start hating them? I have always experienced this in my life and in my friends' life. There's a guy who loved me a lot ( I am sure he did) and I did not love him back. He asked me and I said no. I really adore and respect this guy. I asked him if we could be friends. But he said he hates me.

I don't know why this happens. It has happened to my friends also. How can people hate a person they loved just because they are not loved back?

Ghungroo

This has happened with a friend of mine.. They both are one of my closest frnds.. The guy loved her.. But she didnt love him back.. Now he hates her.. When i asked him why he said bec she ignored him and he did not like dat and secondly at times she was rude to him.. Now the girl is one of most sweetest girl i knoe and i knoe its not her fault dat she does not love him.. But yet he says he hates her and den again says he aint over her.. 😳

Basically love and hatred are two very connected feelings bec both are connected with heart. There is thin line between love and hatred nd the two are often merged together.. 😳 U hate a person bec he/she is rude 2 u, doesnt love u back etc yet u cant help still loving him! 😳
If I love someone but they don't love me in return... I wouldn't hate them for that... if they don't love me then they just don't love me... u can't force it...

Originally posted by rukhaya

If I love someone but they don't love me in return... I wouldn't hate them for that... if they don't love me then they just don't love me... u can't force it...

yup i agreeπŸ˜†

Thats just wrong! πŸ˜†
You shouldn't hate somebody just because they "rufuse" to loveou or someting. They have their own prespectives on everyone, and you should respect that! πŸ˜›

i knoww.. this is what i wanna know too. 😳 

although i do it.. hehe. well fr me it's just that when i like a guy n [i dont know if they feel da same way] n they MOVEE!! after like a couple of months i say i hate them. WHY? - cuz they left me. i mean i know i couldnt do anything bout it since i didnt tell him but it really ticks me off! iuno why though.

Hmm, my guessing to this situation is that if someone likes you n yu reject them then they think how yur soo creul n everything n how yu ignored how they felt. n they keep thinking that n then hatred begind to grow in that person.  iuno, but i think this is the reason. 😳 

i mean, Okay if a guy likes yu n yu reject their feelings somehow some guys deep inside still have those feelings fr yu. they never grow old. 😳 n they do their BEST fr yu too feel da same wayy. 😳 they protect yu, their nice to yu, they do anything fr yu. THOUGH, THEY STLL KNOW THAT YU REJECTED THEIR FEELINGS.  see, those are THE SWWEETT guyys.. 😳

LOL. sorry fr da long boring postt.. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by cool_pooja

This has happened with a friend of mine.. They both are one of my closest frnds.. The guy loved her.. But she didnt love him back.. Now he hates her.. When i asked him why he said bec she ignored him and he did not like dat and secondly at times she was rude to him.. Now the girl is one of most sweetest girl i knoe and i knoe its not her fault dat she does not love him.. But yet he says he hates her and den again says he aint over her.. 😳

Basically love and hatred are two very connected feelings bec both are connected with heart. There is thin line between love and hatred nd the two are often merged together.. 😳 U hate a person bec he/she is rude 2 u, doesnt love u back etc yet u cant help still loving him! 😳

Exactly! He says that he hates me and on our study tour he was asking my friend if I'd be impressed.πŸ˜† And the next day he said he doesn't want to listen my name.

Originally posted by animerocks

i knoww.. this is what i wanna know too. 😳 

although i do it.. hehe. well fr me it's just that when i like a guy n [i dont know if they feel da same way] n they MOVEE!! after like a couple of months i say i hate them. WHY? - cuz they left me. i mean i know i couldnt do anything bout it since i didnt tell him but it really ticks me off! iuno why though.

Hmm, my guessing to this situation is that if someone likes you n yu reject them then they think how yur soo creul n everything n how yu ignored how they felt. n they keep thinking that n then hatred begind to grow in that person.  iuno, but i think this is the reason. 😳 

i mean, Okay if a guy likes yu n yu reject their feelings somehow some guys deep inside still have those feelings fr yu. they never grow old. 😳 n they do their BEST fr yu too feel da same wayy. 😳 they protect yu, their nice to yu, they do anything fr yu. THOUGH, THEY STLL KNOW THAT YU REJECTED THEIR FEELINGS.  see, those are THE SWWEETT guyys.. 😳

LOL. sorry fr da long boring postt.. πŸ˜†

I agree but you know my situation is different. Its not that I ignored him. Its me who insisted on keeping friendship.

And yes that typ of guys are really sweet  who still respect you and love you as a friend.

A very beautfiul topic jaanπŸ‘..my reply is gna be long coz i myslef am stuck in between my feelings..

I believe when u love someone u should never keep any expectation from them. When i loved someone, i still do...he too liked me alot and we shared the most beautiful moments together..those moments even today mean my world to me😳..and when he left me...i was heartbroken etc and i too said 'I HATE U'..but i soon realised that i said it in anger and rage..coz as much as i wanted to hate him for leaving me..my love for him always overpowered it😭..the word 'hate' is too strong to be used anywhere around the word 'love'...then again love and hate are always parrellel to each other...

When someone doesnt lvoe u back...u feel angry on urslef and the guy u loved..u hate urself for loving somone so much that u forgot urslef😭..and soon u feel as if he played with ur emotions or maybe if u stopped him in time u wouldnt be heartbroken..love and hate are both a part of life but love is always stronger😳..

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x 😳

P.S. sorry for the boring post lol😳

Originally posted by the_charm

Exactly! He says that he hates me and on our study tour he was asking my friend if I'd be impressed.πŸ˜† And the next day he said he doesn't want to listen my name.

Guys..πŸ˜† Dats all i can say abt dem..πŸ˜† But seriously, dey just say dey hate u bec they feel betrayed in love..😳 As anime said dey feel dat u dont care for the fact dat dey love u..😳 They just dont realize dat its not dat... Its just dat there is no control over love.. Like they cant help loving u, u cant help loving sum1 else!😳