Music Corner

   

Request songs/lyrics here! [HELP DESK] (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 80

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Joined: 21 October 2005

Posts: 9551

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ***SuPrI***

hey can anybody plz translate the song " tere bin sanu soniya..." from Delhi heights
its sung by Rabbi Shergill....can some1 plz give me the translation

heyya, here's a pretty good translation i came across Big smile lovely lyrics hey

tere bin / besides you
sanu sohnia / my love
koi hor nahio labhna / i shan't find another
jo dave / who'll give
ruh nu sakun / peace to my soul
chukke jo nakhra mera / and indulge me
ve main sare ghumm ke vekhia / i have gone and seen it all
amrika , roos, malaysia / america, russia, malaysiana
kittey vi koi fark si / there wasn't any difference
har kise di koi shart si / they all had some condition
koi mangda mera si sama / some asked for my time
koi hunda surat te fida / some were fascinated with my face
koi mangda meri si vafa / some demanded my fidelity
na koi mangda merian bala / none wanted my demons
tere bin / besides you
hor na kise / no one else
mangni merian bala / wanted my demons
tere bin / besides you
hor na kise / no one else
karni dhup vich chhan / shall shade me in the sun
jiven rukia / (the) way you paused
si tun zara / slightly
nahion bhulna / i shan't forget
main sari umar / all my life
jiven akhia si akhan chura / you said, looking away
"rovenga sanu yad kar" / "you shall weep in my memory"
hasia si main hasa ajeeb / i laughed a strange laugh
(par) tu nahi si hasia / but you didn't
dil vich tera jo raaz si / you had a secret in your heart
mainu tu kyon ni dasia / why didn't you tell me
tere bin / besides you
sanu eh raz / none shall tell this
kise hor nahion dasna / secret to me
tere bin / besides you
peerh da ilaaj / what druid
kis vaid kolon labhna / has the cure to my ills
milia si ajj mainu / i found today
tera ik patra / a note of yours
likhia si jis 'te / on which you had scribbeled
tun shayr varey shah da / a varis shah couplet
park ke si osnu / upon reading which
hanjnu ik duliya / a teardrop fell
akhan 'ch band si / what was locked in the eye
seh raaz ajj khulia / was revealed today
ki tere bin / that other than you
eh mere hanjnu / these tears of mine
kise hor / won't be kissed by
nahio chumna / none else
ki tere bin / that other than you
eh mere hanjhu / these tears of mine
mitti vich rulnha / will wither in the dust


Edited by Xx..uvt..xX - 13 April 2008 at 8:37pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Request songs/lyrics here! [HELP DESK] (Page 10)" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tajasmi

Goldie

tajasmi

Joined: 19 January 2007

Posts: 1359

Posted: 14 April 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx..uvt..xX

Originally posted by tajasmi

hey..

I need help for a song.. wanna know the movie or the album name.. plzzzzzz help..

here the lyrics:

Toot Gaya Aankhon Ka Taara
Ghir Gaya Sar Pe Aasmaan
Ik Phool Ke Murjhane Se
Sookha Hai Saara Gulsitaan.....

Har Dard Se Bhari Dard Hai Yeh, Saha Nahin Jaata Hai,
Oh Jaane Wale Tere Beena Ab Raha Nahin Jaata Hai...
Har Dard Se Bhari Dard Hai Yeh, Saha Nahin Jaata Hai,
Oh Jaane Wale Tere Beena Ab Raha Nahin Jaata Hai...
Is Neend Se Tujhe Jagaae Jo Woh Subah Kaha Se Laaooo,
Mamta Se Bhare Is Aanchal Ko Ab Mai Kaha Le Jaaoo...
Tune Choda Saath Kaha Tha Saath Na Choregi,
Tere Baad Ab Aankhon Ko Barsaat Na Choregii....
Oh Jaane Wale Tere Beena Ab Raha Nahin Jaata Hai...
Har Dard Se Bhari Dard Hai Yeh, Saha Nahin Jaata Hai,
Oh Jaane Wale Tere Beena Ab Raha Nahin Jaata Hai...


Pehle Fooki Zindagi Ab Jism Ko Aag Lagaae
Jhooth Chupane Ke Khatir Yeh Jhoothe Roop Banaae
Devi Ke Paas Hai Lekha Jhoka Sabke Janmo Ka
Tujhe Bhi Hisaab Dena Hoga Apne Karmo Ka........

Hey, this song was played in serials, but apparently its not from any film! so its gonna be very hard for u to find. Heres a link I found though, where an IF member has given a link to the songs for u to hear Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=658894&T PN=1

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx alotttttttt...Hug

tajasmi

Goldie

tajasmi

Joined: 19 January 2007

Posts: 1359

Posted: 14 April 2008 at 2:46am | IP Logged
an other song i need is......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWhiSwOmwOM

here the song just wanna know the movie name.. Smile Tongue LOL

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Joined: 21 October 2005

Posts: 9551

Posted: 14 April 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tajasmi

an other song i need is......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWhiSwOmwOM

here the song just wanna know the movie name.. Smile Tongue LOL


Oh that's the song "Chunari chunari" from the movie Biwi No. 1 Big smile

tajasmi

Goldie

tajasmi

Joined: 19 January 2007

Posts: 1359

Posted: 14 April 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xx..uvt..xX

Originally posted by tajasmi

an other song i need is......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWhiSwOmwOM

here the song just wanna know the movie name.. Smile Tongue LOL


Oh that's the song "Chunari chunari" from the movie Biwi No. 1 Big smile

thanx again.. SmileLOL

***SuPrI***

Senior Member

***SuPrI***

Joined: 15 November 2007

Posts: 629

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx..uvt..xX

Originally posted by ***SuPrI***

hey can anybody plz translate the song " tere bin sanu soniya..." from Delhi heights
its sung by Rabbi Shergill....can some1 plz give me the translation

heyya, here's a pretty good translation i came across Big smile lovely lyrics hey

tere bin / besides you
sanu sohnia / my love
koi hor nahio labhna / i shan't find another
jo dave / who'll give
ruh nu sakun / peace to my soul
chukke jo nakhra mera / and indulge me
ve main sare ghumm ke vekhia / i have gone and seen it all
amrika , roos, malaysia / america, russia, malaysiana
kittey vi koi fark si / there wasn't any difference
har kise di koi shart si / they all had some condition
koi mangda mera si sama / some asked for my time
koi hunda surat te fida / some were fascinated with my face
koi mangda meri si vafa / some demanded my fidelity
na koi mangda merian bala / none wanted my demons
tere bin / besides you
hor na kise / no one else
mangni merian bala / wanted my demons
tere bin / besides you
hor na kise / no one else
karni dhup vich chhan / shall shade me in the sun
jiven rukia / (the) way you paused
si tun zara / slightly
nahion bhulna / i shan't forget
main sari umar / all my life
jiven akhia si akhan chura / you said, looking away
"rovenga sanu yad kar" / "you shall weep in my memory"
hasia si main hasa ajeeb / i laughed a strange laugh
(par) tu nahi si hasia / but you didn't
dil vich tera jo raaz si / you had a secret in your heart
mainu tu kyon ni dasia / why didn't you tell me
tere bin / besides you
sanu eh raz / none shall tell this
kise hor nahion dasna / secret to me
tere bin / besides you
peerh da ilaaj / what druid
kis vaid kolon labhna / has the cure to my ills
milia si ajj mainu / i found today
tera ik patra / a note of yours
likhia si jis 'te / on which you had scribbeled
tun shayr varey shah da / a varis shah couplet
park ke si osnu / upon reading which
hanjnu ik duliya / a teardrop fell
akhan 'ch band si / what was locked in the eye
seh raaz ajj khulia / was revealed today
ki tere bin / that other than you
eh mere hanjnu / these tears of mine
kise hor / won't be kissed by
nahio chumna / none else
ki tere bin / that other than you
eh mere hanjhu / these tears of mine
mitti vich rulnha / will wither in the dust




thank u soooooooo much!!!! SmileSmile

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Joined: 21 July 2007

Posts: 6717

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged
hello
i deadly want lyrics of "bhage re man "from chmelipls provide me! Tongue

MiniRulz

IF-Rockerz

MiniRulz

Joined: 19 January 2007

Posts: 6770

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by generator

hello
i deadly want lyrics of "bhage re man "from chmelipls provide me! Tongue

here you go-

Hindi Song Title: Bhaage re mann
Hindi Movie/Album Name: CHAMELI
Singer(s): SUNIDHI CHAUHAN
Lyrics:

Beheta hai mann kahin, kahaan jaante nahin -2 koyi rokle yahin
Bhaage re mann kahin, aage re mann chala, jaane kidhar jaanu na -2
Beheta hai mann kahin, kahaan jaante nahin, koyi rokle yahin
Bhaage re mann kahin, aage re mann chala, jaane kidhar jaanu na -2

Aa...haanaa
Hochale thhandi hawahosang mann bhi gaya
Dhhundhhu main kahaan usko, batlaaye koyi mujhko
Ke haan haan haan re
Bhaage re mann kahin, aage re mann chala, jaane kidhar jaanu na -2
Beheta hai mann kahin, kahaan jaante nahin, koyi rokle yahin

Haanhaaye aisa samahmmphir hoga kahaan
Jee loon main isse khulke, saawan bhi zara khulke
Arre sun sun sun
Bhaage re mann kahin, aage re mann chala, jaane kidhar jaanu na -2
Beheta hai mann kahin, kahaan jaante nahin, koyi rokle yahin
Bhaage re mann kahin, aage re mann chala, jaane kidhar jaanu na -2
type=text/javascript>

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Jai Ho song (help plz really bad i need help) ~Divya 3 1000 11 April 2009 at 2:32pm
By shala-deepz
Song help...plz help -De.De- 1 824 19 April 2008 at 9:35am
By Adi''s_GirL
5 best songs versus the five worst songs sara ahmed 8 8881 29 November 2007 at 6:55pm
By UDman
HELP HELP WE BEG YOU angad_kripa#1 0 691 20 September 2006 at 10:45pm
By angad_kripa#1
YAARAN DI YAARI HELP HELP HELP!

2

XxRafiahxX 12 1344 11 February 2006 at 11:57pm
By mitts

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Music Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.