Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

THIS IS REAL ARJUN (Page 3)

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

hey terrific tina!

I totally get what your're sayin'. But at the same time, in the end, we would seeing kajal getting together with Kuhsal and not arjun then right? Cause technically he would still be kushaal from inside and not Arjun. I think that the arjun we are seeing is in fact the real one. 2 reasons: first, he's the main character now in the show........not ejaz khan..........but the character of "arjun". In his interview, ejaz stated that his character of Arjun will take the lead now and be an important role in the show. Secondly, kajal and arjun are gonna end up together. Their story is a repeat of ekta's serial Kutumb with "Pratham & Gauri". They are gonna end up together the same way. Therefore, if ekta makes this arjun turn out to be Kushaal, then technically kajal would end up with Kushaal and not arjun...............arjun's character would still be dead then right?

Therefore, I think that this is the real arjun. I completely get what you are saying and why this arjun could be Kushaal. To be honest..........I'm not 100% sure myself if this is the real arjun........I'm just going on a hunch..........not facts. But I guess the best thing for us is to wait and see what happens.........after all........it is an ekta serial. Confused

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiN24

hey terrific tina!

I totally get what your're sayin'. But at the same time, in the end, we would seeing kajal getting together with Kuhsal and not arjun then right? Cause technically he would still be kushaal from inside and not Arjun. I think that the arjun we are seeing is in fact the real one. 2 reasons: first, he's the main character now in the show........not ejaz khan..........but the character of "arjun". In his interview, ejaz stated that his character of Arjun will take the lead now and be an important role in the show. Secondly, kajal and arjun are gonna end up together. Their story is a repeat of ekta's serial Kutumb with "Pratham & Gauri". They are gonna end up together the same way. Therefore, if ekta makes this arjun turn out to be Kushaal, then technically kajal would end up with Kushaal and not arjun...............arjun's character would still be dead then right?

Therefore, I think that this is the real arjun. I completely get what you are saying and why this arjun could be Kushaal. To be honest..........I'm not 100% sure myself if this is the real arjun........I'm just going on a hunch..........not facts. But I guess the best thing for us is to wait and see what happens.........after all........it is an ekta serial. Confused

Tin y iz it dat we think alike lolz.
EJAZ#1FAN Senior Member
EJAZ#1FAN
EJAZ#1FAN

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
That is wat i also thought jazmine. 
nsalehani03 Groupbie
nsalehani03
nsalehani03

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
yeah u might be right.
*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

It has to be the real arjun because when Samay Angryproposed the DNA testing he agreed, if it weren't Arjun then he may not have agreed... so i think it is arjun

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~puja~*

It has to be the real arjun because when Samay Angryproposed the DNA testing he agreed, if it weren't Arjun then he may not have agreed... so i think it is arjun

YEAH I AGREE WITH U WATCH THEN SAMAY WILL CHANGE TI AND EVERYBODY WILL THINK THAT ITS NOT THE REEL ARJUN BUT KAJAL WILL.

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 4:45am | IP Logged
YA I AGREE WID YA EJAZ'S BABE. SAMAY WILL CHANGE THE REPORTS.
amreen Senior Member
amreen
amreen

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 5:58am | IP Logged
samay will

Go to top