India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

THIS IS REAL ARJUN (Page 2)

nsalehani03 Groupbie
nsalehani03
nsalehani03

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
i agree with what you wrote. sometimes to me it looks like it is arjun and sometimes not.

Sony78 Groupbie
Sony78
Sony78

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 4:56am | IP Logged

but isnt samay a nice guy. u guys are saying that samay killed arjun but as far as i think samay is supposed to be a good guy. i think that i have missed some episodes. do let me know.

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i think dat kushal led sahil to da party as kushal thought dat it woz da reel arjun but it werent
aaliyah Senior Member
aaliyah
aaliyah

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiN24

He really wasn't dancing with Kajal........that was all in her imagination. Once arjun or sahil acutally came in, he went straight to kajal and hugged her......there was no dancing. Kajal was imagining dancing with Arjun. And another reason why I think that the person that died was Sahil and why he went to kajal was because once he came into the party he started looking around and he saw kajal standing there with  her arms open to greet him, so he probably saw that she was the only person to help him and went up to her cause she thought he was really arjun. Once he came up to her, he just fell on her cause he was in the middle of dying. And the reason that he held samay's hand before dying was because he probably saw or knew that samay was the one that was involved in killing him, while samay thought that he was really arjun and killed him.

But I agree with you, as long as ejaz is back, I'm not too concerned with what role he comes in. All I want is ejaz back in the show and him and kajal together............is that too much to ask?Confused........I think not!!!Big smile

agree with you 100 %..thats the only logical reason but why would sahil go to kritikas party?...maybe he went to see samay....its really quite confusing.

Edited by aaliyah - 06 January 2005 at 11:37am
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

He really wasn't dancing with Kajal........that was all in her imagination. Once arjun or sahil acutally came in, he went straight to kajal and hugged her......there was no dancing. Kajal was imagining dancing with Arjun. And another reason why I think that the person that died was Sahil and why he went to kajal was because once he came into the party he started looking around and he saw kajal standing there with  her arms open to greet him, so he probably saw that she was the only person to help him and went up to her cause she thought he was really arjun. Once he came up to her, he just fell on her cause he was in the middle of dying. And the reason that he held samay's hand before dying was because he probably saw or knew that samay was the one that was involved in killing him, while samay thought that he was really arjun and killed him.

But I agree with you, as long as ejaz is back, I'm not too concerned with what role he comes in. All I want is ejaz back in the show and him and kajal together............is that too much to ask?Confused........I think not!!!Big smile

Ya Tin i totally agree wid ya wen u said abt sahil goin to kajal askin for help but instead he falls ova her.

nsalehani03 Groupbie
nsalehani03
nsalehani03

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
maybe kushal killed another person who looked like arjun so kajal and her family could not accept the real arjun because they think the real arjun is dead!!!!!!!!!
amreen Senior Member
amreen
amreen

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 1:42am | IP Logged

He really wasn't dancing with Kajal........that was all in her imagination. Once arjun or sahil acutally came in, he went straight to kajal and hugged her......there was no dancing. Kajal was imagining dancing with Arjun. And another reason why I think that the person that died was Sahil and why he went to kajal was because once he came into the party he started looking around and he saw kajal standing there with her arms open to greet him, so he probably saw that she was the only person to help him and went up to her cause she thought he was really arjun. Once he came up to her, he just fell on her cause he was in the middle of dying. And the reason that he held samay's hand before dying was because he probably saw or knew that samay was the one that was involved in killing him, while samay thought that he was really arjun and killed him.

totally agree tin
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hey guys..his interview says that his role is now going to be interesting in KDMH because he is going to be playing negative shades..so may be he is not Arjun..i am really confused Dead

Go to top