Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i think dat kushal led sahil to da party as kushal thought dat it woz da reel arjun but it werent
aaliyah thumbnail
Originally posted by: TiN24

He really wasn't dancing with Kajal........that was all in her imagination. Once arjun or sahil acutally came in, he went straight to kajal and hugged her......there was no dancing. Kajal was imagining dancing with Arjun. And another reason why I think that the person that died was Sahil and why he went to kajal was because once he came into the party he started looking around and he saw kajal standing there with  her arms open to greet him, so he probably saw that she was the only person to help him and went up to her cause she thought he was really arjun. Once he came up to her, he just fell on her cause he was in the middle of dying. And the reason that he held samay's hand before dying was because he probably saw or knew that samay was the one that was involved in killing him, while samay thought that he was really arjun and killed him.

But I agree with you, as long as ejaz is back, I'm not too concerned with what role he comes in. All I want is ejaz back in the show and him and kajal together............is that too much to ask?πŸ˜•........I think not!!!πŸ˜ƒ

agree with you 100 %..thats the only logical reason but why would sahil go to kritikas party?...maybe he went to see samay....its really quite confusing.

Edited by aaliyah - 19 years ago
jazmine thumbnail

He really wasn't dancing with Kajal........that was all in her imagination. Once arjun or sahil acutally came in, he went straight to kajal and hugged her......there was no dancing. Kajal was imagining dancing with Arjun. And another reason why I think that the person that died was Sahil and why he went to kajal was because once he came into the party he started looking around and he saw kajal standing there with  her arms open to greet him, so he probably saw that she was the only person to help him and went up to her cause she thought he was really arjun. Once he came up to her, he just fell on her cause he was in the middle of dying. And the reason that he held samay's hand before dying was because he probably saw or knew that samay was the one that was involved in killing him, while samay thought that he was really arjun and killed him.

But I agree with you, as long as ejaz is back, I'm not too concerned with what role he comes in. All I want is ejaz back in the show and him and kajal together............is that too much to ask?πŸ˜•........I think not!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Ya Tin i totally agree wid ya wen u said abt sahil goin to kajal askin for help but instead he falls ova her.

nsalehani03 thumbnail
maybe kushal killed another person who looked like arjun so kajal and her family could not accept the real arjun because they think the real arjun is dead!!!!!!!!!
amreen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He really wasn't dancing with Kajal........that was all in her imagination. Once arjun or sahil acutally came in, he went straight to kajal and hugged her......there was no dancing. Kajal was imagining dancing with Arjun. And another reason why I think that the person that died was Sahil and why he went to kajal was because once he came into the party he started looking around and he saw kajal standing there with her arms open to greet him, so he probably saw that she was the only person to help him and went up to her cause she thought he was really arjun. Once he came up to her, he just fell on her cause he was in the middle of dying. And the reason that he held samay's hand before dying was because he probably saw or knew that samay was the one that was involved in killing him, while samay thought that he was really arjun and killed him.

totally agree tin
fingirl thumbnail
Hey guys..his interview says that his role is now going to be interesting in KDMH because he is going to be playing negative shades..so may be he is not Arjun..i am really confused 🀒
TiN24 thumbnail

hey terrific tina!

I totally get what your're sayin'. But at the same time, in the end, we would seeing kajal getting together with Kuhsal and not arjun then right? Cause technically he would still be kushaal from inside and not Arjun. I think that the arjun we are seeing is in fact the real one. 2 reasons: first, he's the main character now in the show........not ejaz khan..........but the character of "arjun". In his interview, ejaz stated that his character of Arjun will take the lead now and be an important role in the show. Secondly, kajal and arjun are gonna end up together. Their story is a repeat of ekta's serial Kutumb with "Pratham & Gauri". They are gonna end up together the same way. Therefore, if ekta makes this arjun turn out to be Kushaal, then technically kajal would end up with Kushaal and not arjun...............arjun's character would still be dead then right?

Therefore, I think that this is the real arjun. I completely get what you are saying and why this arjun could be Kushaal. To be honest..........I'm not 100% sure myself if this is the real arjun........I'm just going on a hunch..........not facts. But I guess the best thing for us is to wait and see what happens.........after all........it is an ekta serial. πŸ˜•

jazmine thumbnail

hey terrific tina!

I totally get what your're sayin'. But at the same time, in the end, we would seeing kajal getting together with Kuhsal and not arjun then right? Cause technically he would still be kushaal from inside and not Arjun. I think that the arjun we are seeing is in fact the real one. 2 reasons: first, he's the main character now in the show........not ejaz khan..........but the character of "arjun". In his interview, ejaz stated that his character of Arjun will take the lead now and be an important role in the show. Secondly, kajal and arjun are gonna end up together. Their story is a repeat of ekta's serial Kutumb with "Pratham & Gauri". They are gonna end up together the same way. Therefore, if ekta makes this arjun turn out to be Kushaal, then technically kajal would end up with Kushaal and not arjun...............arjun's character would still be dead then right?

Therefore, I think that this is the real arjun. I completely get what you are saying and why this arjun could be Kushaal. To be honest..........I'm not 100% sure myself if this is the real arjun........I'm just going on a hunch..........not facts. But I guess the best thing for us is to wait and see what happens.........after all........it is an ekta serial. πŸ˜•

Tin y iz it dat we think alike lolz.
EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
That is wat i also thought jazmine. 
*~puja~* thumbnail

It has to be the real arjun because when Samay 😑proposed the DNA testing he agreed, if it weren't Arjun then he may not have agreed... so i think it is arjun