Posted: 19 years ago
KEKTA HAS COPY THESE IDEA FROM MOVIE "MERRA SAAYA" WHERE LEADING LADY TRIED TO PROVED HERSELF SUNIL DUTT'S WIFE. ARJUN WHO DIED EARLIER WAS DUPLICATE.
I AGREE!!!!! I THINK SAHIL DIED THAT NIGHT!!!!!! BUT MY MOM AND SISTER SAY THAT THAT IS THE FAKE ARJUN WHOS IN COURT RIGHT NOW. THEY THINK THAT THIS WHOLE SAHIL THING IS FAKE JUST TO PROVE THAT HE IS ARJUN!!!!!
hi my name is nosheen. maybe sahil got killed close to kritika's party house and sahil went there because it was the closest place.
does it matter if its the real arjun or not, im just glad that ejaz is back...😆
why the heck was he dancing with Kajal if he was Sahil? I really don't care i'm just He's back!!

He really wasn't dancing with Kajal........that was all in her imagination. Once arjun or sahil acutally came in, he went straight to kajal and hugged her......there was no dancing. Kajal was imagining dancing with Arjun. And another reason why I think that the person that died was Sahil and why he went to kajal was because once he came into the party he started looking around and he saw kajal standing there with  her arms open to greet him, so he probably saw that she was the only person to help him and went up to her cause she thought he was really arjun. Once he came up to her, he just fell on her cause he was in the middle of dying. And the reason that he held samay's hand before dying was because he probably saw or knew that samay was the one that was involved in killing him, while samay thought that he was really arjun and killed him.

But I agree with you, as long as ejaz is back, I'm not too concerned with what role he comes in. All I want is ejaz back in the show and him and kajal together............is that too much to ask?😕........I think not!!!😃

it's the reel arjun wait and watch!!!!!

Originally posted by nsalehani03

hi my name is nosheen. maybe sahil got killed close to kritika's party house and sahil went there because it was the closest place.

i agree with u thats what i thought at the end of the episode and still do sry about the before message it was just a thought!!

i agree with what you wrote. sometimes to me it looks like it is arjun and sometimes not.

but isnt samay a nice guy. u guys are saying that samay killed arjun but as far as i think samay is supposed to be a good guy. i think that i have missed some episodes. do let me know.