Kollywood Masala

Next Super Star- Sam Anderson-Don't skip (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vinuthasri

indha moonji super star aavanumaa? Shocked

awww...its all written ironicallyWink

Vinu hun...you should read all the commnents people wrote in youtube like jenim said..it was hilarious to read...I had none stop laugh and my bro thought I was madLOLLOLLOL

Until today I thought Shriya was the one who has no acting less, but after seing that Sam guy...believe me or not,,but he takes the cakeLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Next Super Star- Sam Anderson-Don't skip (Page 3)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinuthasri

Goldie

Vinuthasri

Posted: 21 February 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Meli dear: Got a chance to read the comments in youtube. :)
ROFL ROFL ROFL
sema comedy.

KaShCrazyAneesa

Goldie

KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I jsut came across this and even though its funny you guys really shudnt be takiin the micky out of him. Coz sum people said tht they heard he is blind. So if he really is he actually has done a good job wiith this danciin. You shud watch on youtue buffalax version of sam anderson. Even though i dont understand this its still funny

x...Aneesa...x

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Myy God bahahahahhahahaa.. if he's blind then im Sorry.. but if he's nt then.. wohoooooooooooooooo... im dead laughing.. esp the shoulder part.. i wanna meet the choreographer gotta learn it from him.. we should also learn such extra ordinary dance..LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top