Kollywood Masala
Kollywood Masala

India-Forums

Next Super Star- Sam Anderson-Don't skip (Page 2)

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Jenim, just managed to watch one Embarrassed
and I am already holding on to my sides -
by the way who is the producer??? did he
manage to retain at least one Shreya
dress - kerchief ppa Embarrassed I am sure he did
not have a white towel left - intha mathiri
movie edutha thundu enge irukkum??!!1
jenim Goldie
jenim
jenim

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged
A.Bharath.. Thanks for posting the videos from youtubeSmile
I didn't post them before directly 'cos I wanted our IF guys to go and check out the comments by viewers, directly on YouTube.

But I doubt if people would've done that, so thanks for posting the videos Thumbs Up

jenim Goldie
jenim
jenim

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Jas, Rojapooo..

Unga comments padichi sirippu thangalai LOL
Thank you so much for posting ur comments!

Yeah Jas, the choreographer if there was one, I don't know if he was teaching dance steps to pre-school kids before this. Enna steps, enna steps.. ada daa!

Roja.. sathiyama avanukku thundu kooda minji irukkaadhu. It seems this movie was released on the same day as Sivaji (enna dhairiyam nu theriyalay!) but only in Salem and Madurai. My guess is, this has to be some kind of Christian Joint family effort. I happened to see the names of the cast, the director, music director all had similar sounding names. Thamizhnattu makkalai oru vazhi panradhunnu mudivu pannittanga pola irukku LOL
Anyways, it has had so many hits on youtube from members of the tamil community and there are talks that college students consider this SAM guy in the same "mass entertainment" league as TR. In the last few days, this has toppled TR's "Veeraasaamy" (remember this one?) from it's Number 1 position of a mass entertainer.

I read in Orkut, they just want to see if the movie will be released again in TN, so they can go as a big Gumbal to have some fun, kaari thuppufying LOL
sankadevi30 IF-Rockerz
sankadevi30
sankadevi30

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 3:25am | IP Logged
better they not release the film again,if this is released TN thangadhu thanghadhu LOL

Edited by nallu - 19 February 2008 at 3:28am
Dits Goldie
Dits
Dits

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 6:25am | IP Logged
drat that was funny!!!!!! LOL ROFL
suram Goldie
suram
suram

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Jenimu kannu....Yeppadi...mae yeppadi????? Atha paarkaa sollo..sirchi-sirchi...pallu allam sulukki-kichu mae..Intha thagara dappa moonja vachu entha kasmaamlam mae padam etthuchi....Athu inna mae dansu??? Athungalukku ninnukinne kaakka-valipu vanthuchu pola...

Mavane, antha gurupu mattum ennanda maatikichunnu vayi..odhikkira odhila avanavan thunda kaanum-thuniya kaanumnnu (athu thaan yerkenavae ille nnu namma Rosa ponnu solliche)..pichukittu oduvaanungo!!!

Padam edukkiraangalaam padam...bemani, kaithey, kasmaalam, saavugiraakki...ivanungala koovathulae mukkina, koovam naari poodum mae!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurukd11

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Lmao...that was the best dance and acting skill I ever have seen in my whole life LOL

That director, actor, actress, music composer and singer deserve Filmfare award and national award.. LOL LOL

Jenim, thanks ma for posting those links, ithai engai thedipudichingal? Wink LOL
Vinuthasri Goldie
Vinuthasri
Vinuthasri

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Jenim: Sam anderson peyar paathu hi fi ya irukkumo nu ododi vandha ennai ipdi kavuththuteenngale.
LOL
hero ku enna kannu, enna pallu, enna nadai, enna udai, enna expression, enna azhagu, enna thoppai, enna dance movements!! epdi thaan ivlo kashtamaana dance movements ai romba casual aa panraangappa. Hero and Heorine are very talented.
Jas: choreographer enna seyvaaru? actors oda potential ennamo, adhu padi thaane dance movements vaikka mudiyum?
"unnaip parththa kannil urakkamillai" (Very true, kudos to the lyricist... ore nightmare thaane varum. urakkam epdi vandhurum? :))
indha moonjikku rendu heroines aa? The one in the climax who speaks nonsense is a familiar face. I have seen her in some serial. Is she the one who dances for megala title song?
I managed to see the first song and the climax.
This question is serious. Is he blind in the climax? Pls enlighten me pa.
Jenim, Jas, rojakka, suram: unga comments paaththu innum tharai le vizhndhava thaan. endhirikkave ille. ROFL ROFL ROFL
indha moonji super star aavanumaa? Shocked

Go to top