SIRKUSH...New AK ff. Epilogue.. Page 139

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

HI everyone!! I'm back with another story to torture you all :P  πŸ˜†

We all know about Angad's love on Kripa and how he was desperate to get her in his life come what may in between.

Similar way Kripa is determined, possessive in this story and loved Angad to the core of her heart.

She cannot afford to lose Angad at any cost. She tries all means to get him back in his life like Angad did to get her back in disguise of zaib, and even after she was away from him for five years and when decided to marry Nishant..

Hence, the title SIRKUSH which means ZIDDI...Thanks to my friend, muniza for sugesting such a nice name for title.

Hope I will win your hearts with this story too like I got your encouragement and affection in past stories..

2-7, 3-11, 4-14, 5-16, 6-19, 7-21, 8-23, 9-26, 10-29, 11-32, 12-33, 13-36, 14-38, 15-41, 16-43, 17-45, 18-48, 19-50, 20-56, 21-59, 22-63, 23-67, 24-70, 25-73, 26-76, 27-78, 28-82, 29-85, 30-91, 31-94, 32-100, 33-103, 34-105, 35-108,36-110  ,37-113  ,38-115, 39-118, 40-120, 41-122, 42-128, 43-132, 44-134, 45-136

Part: 1

Four youngsters…two young girls in capris and tank tops; two young men in shorts and white T-shirts with Tampa state logo engraved on it ….. were waiting in food lounge.

"Bhai! Mom called. We have to go back by 4." A high teen's girl told her brother about their mother's strict instructions. The guy beside her in middle 20's tied his lips as understood and nodded his head as set his goggles on head. Another teenage girl came running with four ice cream cones, two in each hand towards them "phir sey mama ka phone? Chain sey ghoomney bhi nahin deti hain." The brother smiled and took the cones from her hand "mama jo hai. fikar toh kariengi na." Both girls moved their lips in annoyance. "Naina aunty ka bhi jawab nahin. I appreciate her style of keeping tracks on you guys. My mom never bothered about me in that way." another middle 20's guy commented after enjoying his ice-cream cone.

The second girl sighed "tumhari mama ki baat hi kuch alag hai, Manek! I wonder how our two mamas born to same parents. Kitna farak hai na donon mein?"

The older guy among four pulled his goggles over eyes to save his eyes from bright sun light "I know Netra mausi gives a big show-off while Naina mom tries to hide her financial status."

The first girl nodded her head as agreeing with him "true, Angad! Mom is scared if we get spoilt with spent thrift and that's why she controls our financial needs."

The second girl playfully punched the first girl's shoulder "well said, Anittah! That's the way we really control our needs. Nahin toh hum bhi Manek ke jaise paison ki respect nahin rakhtey."

The second guy, Manek laughed "hmm, Aaliyah! Ghuma phira key baat mujhpar hi thairti hai. I'm the only son to my mom and dad. They are rich. I'm studious too. So, they don't mind giving me money as much as I want. They knew I don't waste my money for any bad habits. Apne cousins ke saath hi baant-ta hoon."

Angad patted Manek's back "common guys! Cheer up. I'm proud to have an aunt like Netra massi and a cousin like Manek. Kabhi kabhi States ghoomney ko milta hai in logon ki wajah sey."

Anittah and Aaliyah agreed "True. We get to see lots of places in US coz of you people. Nahin toh papa humey kabhi kahin nahin janey dete. He is so possessive of us."

Manek took all his cousins to Bush Gardens, Tampa Bay, while the elders relaxed at home in Tampa. Naina and Dilip visited Netra, Naina's sister, every summer, for last five years. Naina was very strictly disciplined and never allowed her children to go behind bad habits, friendships. They strictly follow Naina's instructions though sometimes take lenience of her love and affection towards them.

The four youngsters headed towards the wonder rides. Anittah, Aaliyah and Manek went to see 'Ripley's Believe It or Not' museum while Angad went to enjoy the flight stimulations. While he waited in the line for his turn he caught a beautiful petite girl in front of him. She must be at her high teens of age. She wore light blue jeans Capri with red strapped tank top immersed in hearing to her iPod songs. She hardly stood on her two feet together as danced for the songs she heard on iPod. She damn cared about what was going around her and enjoying herself. Angad unknowingly moved his legs and body as per her movements. He smiled himself for carried over by her craziness.

After fifteen minutes of wait both the teenager and Angad got into the stimulating pod together. There was place for two at a time only. Both were asked to wear the headphones and stimulating glasses to eyes. The pod was closed and moved in all directions in and around it according to the virtual stimulations that the two people inside experienced during their ride.
The girl immediately held Angad's hand and started making sounds from mouth as excited to the stimulations. Angad was stunned at her sudden touch and stopped watching his virtual stimulations as observed the girl's expressions. He caressed her hand as enjoyed her tight touch in his hand. He removed his glasses and held her delicate thin hand in between his two palms throughout the ride.

After 3 minutes of ride the pod stopped moving and the dome was opened for them to walk out. The girl cheered aloud indicating as she enjoyed the ride. Angad surprisingly stared at the girl till she disappeared in the crowd. He caressed his palms adoringly and rubbed to his face as enjoyed the unknown experience for the first time in his life.

Manek, Anittah and Aaliyah approached him after ten minutes and shared their experiences. He smiled at them when they asked about his experience. They sighed as he was more interested in theatres and music.

Aaliyah demanded to go to roller coaster rides. Anittah dropped off and decided to stay out of the coaster and watched them from distance. Manek, Aaliyah and Angad went to ride Gwazi roller coasters. This was the biggest double wooden coaster in that theme park. Manek and Aaliyah settled in their seats after 15minutes wait in the line. Angad settled in back row seat.
The teenage girl came all of sudden for Angad's surprise and settled beside him with big sigh "oh God! This must be going real crazy now. OOhhh!!" she mumbled and locked her iPod in her shoulder bag intact before she was locked into the seat. Angad smiled at her as greeting but she didn't seem recognized him. He was disappointed and shrugged his shoulders when Aaliyah questioned his disappointment.

The signal was given before the start of the ride and the girl beside Angad held his hand and closed her eyes mumbling something softly in her lips. Angad felt a shiver at her touch and pressed her hand on his. She was not in a mood to notice it as tensed up for the ride. Aaliyah and Manek on other hand tied their legs and hands to the seat and tightened their teeth as precaution. Angad smiled at both of them and relaxed in his seat. The ride started and the girl started screaming aloud crazily as digged her nails in Angad's hands. Aaliyah on other hand equally screamed but held on to the front seat. Angad also screamed at excitement when the coaster took initial drop over 135 feet. He adorably watched the girl and dropped his hand around her as securing her. But the girl was not in a position to notice anything.

The girl screamed relief aloud when the coaster hauled at the station. She wiggled her head to get rid of her tension and jumped out of the coaster. Aaliyah and Angad ran to the picture stall to collect their automated photos during the ride. Aaliyah and Manek immersed in commenting on their expressions while Angad was surprised to know that his picture was already taken by his co-rider. He ordered another copy and searched for the girl. She had already lost in the crowd for his surprise "yeh ladki itni jaldi kahan ghayab hogai? She must be local and familiar with these things."

Anittah hurried the rest to head home fast as she already got three missed calls from Naina. "chalo, niklo jaldi. Mamma ka phone teen baar aa chuka hai. She won't allow us for another vacation if we miss our schedule." Manek smiled "tum log bhi na maasi sey keh dete ki yahan bahut bheed hai."
Aaliyah disagreed with him "aaj ki baat alag hai, Manek! Aaj hum ek ladki ko dekhney ja rahey hain Angad ke liye. We cannot miss it. Mamma gussa ho jayengi."

Angad raised his eyebrows at Manek as embarrassed "yahan ki ladki? Kaun hai wo? Do I know them?" Manek enthusiastically questioned.
Angad didn't listen to his question as he was searching for the girl entertained him so far in the coaster.

Aaliyah and Anittah winked at each other and snapped fingers in front of Angad's eyes "bhai!! O bhai!" kahan kho gaye? Bina dekhey ladki ko apna dil deyney chaley gaye kya?"

Angad spotted the girl near the exit doors and tried to walk towards her. Anittah and Aaliyah held his hands and yelled in his ears to bring him into the world.

Angad couldn't catch the girl and compliantly looked at his sisters. They didn't notice his disappointment and dragged him to the car.

"Kripa!!! Kahan thi abb tak?" A middle aged woman questioned the girl at the door. Kripa threw her shoulder bag aside and walked inside the room with an envelope, headphones in ears. The middle aged woman followed her into her bed room and raised her voice "pata hai na aaj ladkey waley dekhney arahey hain? kahan ghoomney gaiee thi?"

"Ussey kyon daant rahi ho, Avantika? Yeh sab tumhare laad pyar ka natija hai. Main pehley sey hi kehti arahi hoon ki uss ke nakhre mut uthao. Yeh iske layakh nahin hai. Ek besahara apahij andhi maa ka faida utha rahi hai yeh. Meri koyi fikar nahin hai ussey. Kab tak hum tum par bojh ban kur rahengey? Humey wapas India bhejdo." Another middle aged woman walked into the room after tracing her footsteps.

Avantika walked to the blind lady "Gayatri! Kitni baar keh chuki hoon main ke aisi baat mujhey mut sunaya karo. Tum kabhi mujh par bojh nahin rahogi. Yeh toh mera farz hai. Suryaban bhai ka karz iss tarah chukka rahi hoon main. Aur yeh tumhari beti mere laad pyar sey kabhi bigdegi nahin. Yeh toh meri ladli hai. hai na, kripa?" the girl chirped her eyes and twitched her nose as silently giggled at her affection.

Gayatri sighed and walked back into her room. Kripa waited till her mother disappeared and pulled Avantika inside the room. She closed the doors and opened the envelope. Avantika without noticing it questioned her again "batao, kahan gayi thi? Kitni baar kaha tha main ney ke bina bataye bahar mut jaya karo? Maa ka khayal toh rakho."

Kripa hugged her from behind without replying and placed the picture in front of her eyes. Avantika's eyes widened with surprise and shock "yeh picture? Kahan se li?"

Kripa rolled her eyes flagged the picture in front of Avantika's face and lay back on the bed "aap ke ladle ka picture hai. Main aap ke bte sey mil kar aarahi hoon. Picture bhi li" She proudly explained her adventures as wiggled her legs in air. Avantika stunned at Kripa's daring attitude "tum uss sey mili thi? Kahan? kab? Kaisa laga tumhey?" she settled beside her and bombarded questions at her.

Kripa pouted her lips and traced the picture edges "handsome hai" casually commented hiding her smile. Avantika turned her face "pasand aaya?" Kripa blushed into red and nodded her face as walked to the dresser. "Handsome hai aur buddhu bhi. Main ney toh ussey pehchan liya magar woh mujhey nahin pehchaan saka."

Avantika dropped her hands over Kripa's shoulder and rested her chin on her head "How can he recognize you? Wo kabhi tujhey dekha hi nahin."
Kripa opened her mouth to say "dekha tha magar pehchan nahin raha," but changed her mind and kept quiet with tying her lips.
Avantika held her chin looking into Kripa's eyes, "I hope he also likes you aur yeh rista pakka hojaiey. Abb jaldi sey taiyyar hojao. Wo loog atey hi hongey."
Kripa turned to her "they take some more time for sure, Avantika aunty! Wo log abhi tak wahi park main hai."

Avantika pinched her cheeks "daring ladki! Mama ko pata chal gaya toh donon ko band bajayengi. Chalo abb mujhey kuch taiyyariyan karney do. I put your clothes on side table. Jaldi sey naha kar taiyyar hojao."

Kripa adorably looked at the way Avantika left and took the dress that she chose for her. She got a call from her friend Tanya while she was taking shower. Kripa thanked Tanya for the information she gave to Kripa and got ready fast as Avantika reminded 10th time about the guests' arrival.

Anittah and Aaliyah were disappointed when Naina informed her decision. Angad and Manek kept quite as they had no voice to say anything in front of their mothers. Naina walked into other room to pick up the incoming call from Dilip. Angad took the chance and questioned Netra "massi! Why mom changed her decision all of sudden? She was so excited to see the girl before. Abb achanak kya hogaya?"

Netra softly revealed the reason "abhi pata chala hai ki ladki ki maa andhi hai. Aur woh ladki apni andhi maa ka sahara bann na chahti hai. Naina di pehley sey hi iss rishtey ke khilaaf thi magar woh Avantika ki baat nahin taal saki thi. Abb yeh moukha mila ke uss rishtey ko thukra sakey."

Angad was disappointed "Mamma kahe toh wo ladki such much ache khandan ki hi hogi na maassi? Uski maa andhi hovi toh kya huva? We could take care of her too. This is not fare to reject the alliance with such reasons."

Netra smiled "kyon bina dekhey hi uss ladki se pyar hogaya kya?"

Angad blushed "aisi baat nahin hai maassi! Somewhere I feel bad for the girl."

Anittah and Aaliyah empathised for the girl too "hum kitni umeed lekar bhaithey they. Bhiyya ki shadi hogi hum khub masti karengey. Ek baar ladki ko dekh kar aate. I'm sure Avantika maassi ki pasand bilkul praise ke layakh hai."

Naina walked to them "haan, Avantika ki pasand hi sab kuch hai jahan mein. I never knew she cheats us like this. Ek andhi maa ki beti ka rishta lekar aayi thi. Mere bete mein kya kami hai, jo hum aisa rishta jodey? I will get him married into a good family who could take good care of him."

"Mom! Mere khayal main khud rakh sakta hoon. Please ab yeh shadi wadi ki baat chodiye. Abhi meri umar hi kya hai, itni jaldi shadi kyon karein?" Angad didn't like Naina blamed Avantika "Mom! maa andhi hai toh beti ki kya kasoor hai. Wo padhi likhi hai? ussey dekhney jaata toh kya hota?"

Naina sharply looked at him "dekho Angad! main maanti hoon ke Avantika tumhari maa hai magar tumhey main ney paal pos kar bada kiya hai. Mujhey bhi tumhara bhala bura sochney ka haq hai. bus abb inn baton pur argument nahin hona chahiye. I made a decision already. We are leaving tomorrow for India."

Kripa was stopped at the door when she heard Gayatri's weeping sounds at the door. She hid behind the door and over heard their conversation. "Mujhey nahin pata tha ke meri bad khismati meri beti ki zindagi mein itna asar daalegi. Main mar hi jati toh kitna acha hota. Abb iss ladki se kaun shadi karega?"

Avantika consoled her "chup hojao, Gayatri! Ek rishta chut gaye toh kya huva duniya mein ladko ki koyi kami nahin hai. Ek na ek din ek rajkumar zaroor milega humari rajkumari ke liye."

Gayatri sniffed "mera mann rakhney ke liye yeh sub keh rahi ho tum. Such baat batao Naina ney yeh rista kyon thukraya?"

Avantika pressed Gayatri's shoulder as concerning "Gayatri! Main bhi bahut disappointed hoon. I had hopes that Naina respects my wishes. Iss rishtey sey hum donon khandan khareeb hojatey."

Kripa sadly walked towards her bed and took their picture of the coaster ride into her hands. She sighed and lay on back on the bed. She stared at Angad's picture and smiled faintly "main kitni pagal thi, tumharey pechey bhaag rahi thi. Andhi meri maa nahin tum log ho jo sahi insaan ko pehchan nahin sakay tum, Angad! apni maa ki khwaishon ko pehchan nahin sake toh tum mere armaanon ko kya pehchanogey? Maa ko chodkar papa ki godh mein duniya basali. Tumsey umeed rakhna hi mera kusoor hai." she closed her eyes as held the picture on her chest.

Avantika came and checked her "Kripa! Tum theek toh ho? I'm sorry beta! I didn't expect this from them. Sorry for disappointing you. But I'm sure you will get a nice match who can support you in all aspects."
Kripa got up and hid her tears from Avantika "it's okay Aunty! I wanted to be alone for some time. Please, I'll be okay."

She got up and grabbed her bag when Avantika tried to console her for some more time. Avantika tried to stop her but she already stepped out without said anything. "I'll be late in the night. Tanya ke paas hokar aoongi. Don't wait for my dinner, please." She informed without waiting for response.

She slowly drove to Tanya's house. She was startled to see the house was decorated and full of guests. She searched for Tanya "Yeh Tanya ki bachi kahan hai? She never told me about any function in her house. Hope I came to right house." She learnt soon that Tanya's cousin was getting engaged in her house that night. Tanya's aunt informed "Tanya abhi humare ghar gayi hai kuch laney ke liye. Tum andar intezaar karo wo aati hi hogi."

Kripa hesitated to wait for Tanya among those strangers and fell in dilemma. Meanwhile her eyes caught up interesting scene around a corner. Angad was joking around with some young men from groom side. She was surprised to see him there.

A flicker of sorrow filled in her eyes. But she recovered herself immediately. She felt sad seeing Angad happily enjoying with his friends when she was dejected. She wiped a drop of tear from corner of eyes "I cannot allow him to go away from me like this. I cannot give him to someone else. I should get him in my life at any cost."

A hopeful smile sparked on Kripa's face and decided to stay back with the new crowd till Tanya came back.

Edited by vallanki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great part!!! and a great start!!!
naina is soo mean...rejecting the proposal cuz kripa's mom is blind!!
and kripa...just at first glance she is determined to have angad at any cost!! whoaa!! talk about possessiveness already!!!
loved the amusement park scenes and the way angad was chasing after her and kinda protectin her! so sweet and caring!!
so i am guessing angad is at tanya's for marriage??

ooo and btw angad is avantika's son but was raised by naina...how come??

once again wonderful part! can't wait to enjoy the entire fan fic!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Edited by desiqt8806 - 16 years ago
goldi2 thumbnail
wow that was too good man:D
this story is gonna ba soo good:D
i just loved this part:D
i cant wait to read more:D
Angad is soo cute lol:P
vallanki thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiqt8806

great part!!! and a great start!!!
naina is soo mean...rejecting the proposal cuz kripa's mom is blind!!
and kripa...just at first glance she is determined to have angad at any cost!! whoaa!! talk about possessiveness already!!!
loved the amusement park scenes and the way angad was chasing after her and kinda protectin her! so sweet and caring!!
so i am guessing angad is at tanya's for marriage??

ooo and btw angad is avantika's son but was raised by naina...how come??

once again wonderful part! can't wait to enjoy the entire fan fic!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

ThanQ.

All your doubts will be cleared soon. This is just start and I can't reveal everything in one part.😳

Kripa grew love and possessiveness in first sight? or does she knew him for long time?

Avantika-Naina-Angad will be soon revealed.

Angad is excited when a beautiful girl was beside him ..enjoyingπŸ˜‰

vallanki thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldi2

wow that was too good man:D
this story is gonna ba soo good:D
i just loved this part:D
i cant wait to read more:D
Angad is soo cute lol:P

Thanks for your golden comments..goldi!

~*~kom@l~*~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey i was waiting for u to start a new ff. and i really happy that you started, i was getting bored as there are only few AK ff now. so i m really glad   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

great start dii and awesome part.
the theme park scene so good. i love this ff in part 1 only lol.
naina is so stupid man 😑 . she is evil.how can she say no to kripa because her mom is blind. it's not like angad has to marry kripa's mom πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.
and kripa, that's the spirit girl go and get your angad back.

so angad is avantika's son and naina is his step mom. right? and what is the relation btw kripa and avantika?
sorry a little confuse here. πŸ˜•

one last thing what does the title means? πŸ˜†

Komal<3 Edited by ~*~kom@l~*~ - 16 years ago
vallanki thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*~kom@l~*~

hey i was waiting for u to start a new ff. and i really happy that you started, i was getting bored as there are only few AK ff now. so i m really glad   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

great start dii and awesome part.
the theme park scene so good. i love this ff in part 1 only lol.
naina is so stupid man 😑 . she is evil.how can she say no to kripa because her mom is blind. it's not like angad has to marry kripa's mom πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.
and kripa, that's the spirit girl go and get your angad back.

so angad is avantika's son and naina is his step mom. right? and what is the relation btw kripa and avantika?
sorry a little confuse here. πŸ˜•

one last thing what does the title means? πŸ˜†

Komal<3

AWW forgot to give the meaning for the titleπŸ˜† It means 'ziddi.'😳

Thanks for your nice comments. You are right ..Angad is not marrying Kripa's mom but some possessive moms won't like such allianace for their sons...kya karein!!!

Avantika-Naina-Kripa relationships come out soon. your guess is right..Naina is step mom..how and why will be revealed soon.

Here in this f I want kripa to be in high spirits to get everything she wants to ..even AngadπŸ˜†

jdsean thumbnail
Great part, and great start. Glad you are writing another ff. Can't believe Naina is like this, as if Angad is marrying Kripa's mother. Love Kripa's attitude that she is not giving up. Can't wait to read the rest of the story to see what you come up with. Continue soon 😊
vallanki thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdsean

Great part, and great start. Glad you are writing another ff. Can't believe Naina is like this, as if Angad is marrying Kripa's mother. Love Kripa's attitude that she is not giving up. Can't wait to read the rest of the story to see what you come up with. Continue soon 😊

ThanQ for your encouragement.

Naina is typical mother who wants all positive things with the alliance to her children. I want to see kripa in all good and positive spirits to get what she wants in her life. I hope I will succeed in showing her positive😳

sweet_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG di u start the new ff i just noticed it
i am so excited to read this ff very much i nearly jumped when i see that u start the new ff

ohhhhhhhh di i love u sooooooooooooooooooo much
this story looks so interesting i hope angad also respect her as much as she wants to give him
pleaseeeeeeeeee di continue this ff everyday

love ya sooooooo much

mittal