Fan Fictions

FFTo love or not to love.pt20 pg 22 31/10 (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 24

patel12345

Groupbie

patel12345

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
good update
continue soon.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FFTo love or not to love.pt20 pg 22 31/10 (Page 22)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stars_shine*

IF-Dazzler

stars_shine*

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
aww that was amazing
loved it
continue soon

KC294

IF-Dazzler

KC294

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Hello....
here is the next update... i hope you enjoy it and i look fwd to receiving many comments...
Read and enjoy

Part 20

In KC's office the lights were off and a mobile could be heard ringing. Miq entered the office and switched on the light. He eyes scanned the room until he found sitting in a coner a figure huddled up. Her shoulders were shaking and Miq instantly knew she had been crying. Miq put down the four gifts on the desk and picked up the ringing mobile...

Miq: Hello

Ranbir: Miq...

Miq: haan Ranbir...

Ranbir: actually mei or Kanya KC ko wish karna chahte the.

Miq: Ranbir baad mei phone karna ok... its not a good time... we just lost a patient and KC is really upset.

Ranbir: ok mei kaal usko wish karunga... you take care of her ok.

Miq: yeah i will do.

Ranbir: take care bye

Miq: bye

They both hang up and Miq switches off KC's mobile. He then goes to her where she is sitting. Miq kneels down and takes KC in his arms.

Miq: its ok... shh now if you cry like this you will only make yourself ill.

KC: he was so young... he had his life ahead of him.

Miq: when its time to go its time to go. We tried our best. In the end that's the only thing we can do.

KC: why today? Why couldn't it have been yesterday? Why couldn't he have stayed at home?

Miq: hey hey... calm down... KC you know its a Friday night... kids go out partying till late. We cant stop them can we? Now i want you to stand up. Go wash your face and i shall get us some coffee's.

KC: no not coffee just some water or some drink.

Miq: ok some drink then.

KC stands up with Miq's help. She goes off to the bathroom to freshen up. While Miq goes off to get his coffee and KC's drink.

** Kanya's house**

Kanya: kya huwa ranbir? KC se baath kyun nahi karvaya.

Ranbir: Kanya... KC lost a patient today in surgery... woh bohot dhukhi hai... shayid hame waha jaana chahiye.

Kanya: ofcourse... besides we are getting engaged so maybe we can cheer her up by telling her our special news.

Ranbir: well you cant wear ur pj's can you?

Kanya: [looks down at her attire and blushes] I'll just go change [she runs out of the kitchen.]

Ranbir: [chuckles] pagli...

Kanya gets dressed and come down and they both leave for the hospital. Meanwhile back at the hospital, KC comes from the bathroom and sits the chair behind her desk. As she gazes at the mess on her desk she notices the 4 packages on her desk. She goes to them and looks at them like there is a snake infront of her.

Miq: they won't bite you know.

KC: [turns and looks at Miq] do you know who put these here?

Miq: no i don't. When i came in they were on your desk. I presumed you put them there.

KC: omg i have a secret admirer... first the orchids, then the roses and now this... what could they be?

Miq: [smiles] open them...

KC: first i need my drink then we'll take them to the sofa and open them there.

Miq: are you sure you want me around?

KC: ofcourse... i don't want to be alone... besides i can see that you have forgotten but i'll remind you anyway. Its my birthday and as birthday girl i command you to stay here with me.

Miq: [raises his hand in salute] yes maam.

KC: [looks at his sombre face and starts laughing] you can bring these parcels soldier.

Miq: [picks the parcels and takes them to the coffee table where the roses are standing in a vase] here you are... now lets see what you got.

KC opens the first box. Its an oblong box wrapped in shiny blue paper and tied with a silver ribbon. As she opens the box she gasps

KC: wow... its just the one i wanted.

There is a delicate white gold charm bracelet that has a love heart charm on it.

KC: [gives the bracelet to Miq and holds out her wrist] Please put it on for me.

Miq: [takes the bracelet and puts it her wrist] it looks perfect... just like it was made to for your wrist.

KC: [suspicious] you really think...

Miq: ofcourse why do you ask?

KC: because you are not usually this nice.

Miq: thats waht you think... but open the other boxes i want to see whats in them... i am just excited as you are [thinking] i wanna see your reaction to them

KC opens the second box and gasps. Inside lays a single crystal rose that has been dipped in gold.

KC: you don't get this here... omg Miq this person must really be rich. Do you know expensive these roses are and you only get them in America.

Miq: [smiles] It's beautiful... just like you

KC: aww Miq now your ruining the image i have of you. Why can't you be sarcastic like you usually are?

Miq: [moves closer to KC till his face is inches away from hers and says softly] because then you won't know the real me

KC: [looks lost] huh.... i know you... your... your....

Miq: [moves closer] handsome... sexy... sweet... smart...

KC: [breathless] uh... i... you

Miq: [gently brushes his lips over hers] happy birthday... [mummers] your 5:00 am present

From the door comes a cough and Miq and KC both turn around looking guilty.

Ranbir: [cheeky smile] are we disturbing you?

KC: [blushing] no no... come on in... what brings you guys this early?

Kanya: [walks up to KC and hugs her] Happy birthday

KC: [returns the hug] Thank you

Kanya: we couldn't help ourselves... and i also wanted to tell you that Ranbir and I are getting engaged.

KC: [shocked] what... when... where... how... why?

Ranbir: [chuckles and pulls KC into his hug] Happy birthday

KC: [pulls away] tell me when all this happened... details deatails

Kanya: [gasps] wow... who gave you this rose? Its so beautiful... and all these presents... you are a lucky girl

KC: [sits down] i don't know... i think i have a secret admirer...

Ranbir: [raises his eyebrow and looks at Miq] really... who?

KC: [looks confused] i don't know... i think you guys need to help me investigate...

Miq: Investigate... do we look like detectives? You'll find out soon enough

KC: [narrows her eyes suspiciously] do you know something about this?

Miq: [puts on his puppy eyes] me... no i don't know

Kanya: we'll help you... right ranbir?

Ranbir: yeah we will... then you can see for yourself who loves you more then himself...

KC: guys guys... i may not even like him...

Kanya: you may love him...

KC: you guys are acting funny... i smell a rat... spill come on please... i know there is something fishy going on...

Ranbir: actually he is....

will ranbir spill the beans.... stay tuned....

Edited by KC294 - 31 October 2008 at 6:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pan02

dilkeroshni

Goldie

dilkeroshni

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
mine =]

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

lol!!! awww sweet and funny. I hope Ranbir spills it! I want to see KC's reaction

Great job baji!! love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I will comment soon.............................Wink

Shreya

punjabi.princes

IF-Rockerz

punjabi.princes

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 6:32am | IP Logged
great update continue soon!