India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

update for Ayushmaan Jan 3

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

This is what happened.  Bodis on first.  He holds a gun and he says Tani did not die, she went to heaven.  He said hes going to play with his gun.  He's going to scare Ayush with it.  Then later he realizes that a gun is a bad thing so he puts it away.  He hears dadi's voice and gets scared that she will hit him so he hides the gun.  Dadi come in the room and asks bodi what do you want to eat for dinner.  Bodi says I don't want to eat anything, bodi looks really nervous.  Dadi asks what is wrong, bodi says JUST GO.  After dadi leaves he takes the gun out and puts it in a red back pack. 

Next part, Sonya comes and tells Ayush's parents that he when to Banglore to get Dr.Karviar's parents.  Sonya talks to Ayush's mom and says, I feel sorry for Ayush, he feels so lonely without Tani.  Ayush's mom says how can he be lonely he has you as a friend.  She also says he is very lucky that he has you for a friend. 

Next part, Dr.Dalmi and Dr.Seth are talking.  Dr.Dalmi is in a hospital bed, because he had a sudden shock from Tani's pregnancy results.  Dr.Dalmi says I will take Ayush out of this hospital. I will call the trustees here and this time they will agree with my decision.

Next part, Daid comes into bodis room again.  Daid says Bodi is hinding something from dadi.  Bodi looks sacred, then Ayush's mom come in there and takes dadi away because she wanted her to taste a type of food she made.  When both the women leave he says with a relieved look on his face, "AHHHH, I survived." 

Next part, the trustees are discussing the problems about Ayushmaan.  Trustees say that they trust Ayush and that he's a very capable doctor so they can't just throw him out of Vardaan without proof or anything. 

Next part, Dr Karviar and a nurse are talking and the nurse says you will be able to leave in a short while.  Dr.K calls her mom and tells her that Ayush is coming to pick her up.  Dr.K also tells her mom to be nice to him and keep him happy, because he is sad.

Next part, Dr.Dalmi has flashbacks of Tani.  Its when Dr.Meyank[I don't know how to spell him name, sorry, he's DR.SETH'S husband] tells Dr.Dalmi that Tani is pregnant.  Then a women who works at the hospital comes in and gives Dr.Dalmi his letters.  He opens them and finds Tani's result again, but this time nothing about her pregnancy is include.  So that leave Dr.Dalmi thinking that was Tani pregnant, if not I blamed Ayush.

Next part, its dinnertime at Ayush's home.  Bodi says that he wont eat until Ayush comes home but his dad explains that Ayush is at Banglore.  He still wont listen and then he goes in his room.  After Bodi going Dadi says that he's been acting weird.

Dr.Dalmi realizes that Tani was not pregnant and that he blamed Ayush from no reason.

Bodi is in his room and he takes the gun out again and looks at it, touching it.  Then suddenly Dadi comes in, he tries to hide it, but he could not do it in time.  Did takes the bag form him and look at it and finds a revolver.  She is shocked.  Bodi says I was hiding it because it's a bad thing.  Dadi says tell me why you have the gun, Bodi says first dadi has to promise not to hit me.  Dadi says just tell me in a angry voice.  Bodi says very scared, that he shot Tani with the gun.  And the show ends on dadi's face, which is shocked with horror.

hope you guys like it its my first time to do a update.

Do you guys understand it or is is confusing please answer.

i know that sonynyu already updated it, but i got my update from myself..lol..so when the show was coming on i wrote stuff down on paper and then i typed it on the comp..so its like a retell in  my own words.

Edited by meghavi - 04 January 2005 at 2:41pm

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
hey, great update meghavi!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top