Celebrity Fan Clubs

RaKa(Jatin/Shubhangi) Paradise (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 149

*Adorable_Anu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Adorable_Anu*

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 2:36am | IP Logged
As usual..Late!!Congo on 5th paradise.And we actually thought there wouldn't be 5th one..!Gr8 posts btw ppl!

As for the show..Am i like missing something here?2 days..and tada..everything has like changed. Confused Dont tell me Jatin was just a guest of 2 days?

I see frustration for BT people..Just when we thought the show was getting better...they had to end up bringing in the crap about Raunak suddenly turning negative.. Angry

Cant talk much..So Tata..

Anu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaKa(Jatin/Shubhangi) Paradise (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I like that idea about devika doing all this because of Shivani's happiness when she came back

and u know ur right to a extent Devika was more concerned about Robbie's wealth then his happiness most of the times Ouch

i swear if MICHI fans are able to band together for a change in the track then so can we

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 3:31am | IP Logged
k-ekta fan....i totally agree with you....i was only looking at jatzz and his avatar and listening to his lines LOL LOL Wink Kasturi story is bakwas anyways, so i don't wanna get into it and start getting upset for her and robz and raunak and bla bla bla...
but you gotta admit...you can either hate Raunak/BR or Love him, but you cant miss him Embarrassed Tongue

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tsamhita

k-ekta fan....i totally agree with you....i was only looking at jatzz and his avatar and listening to his lines LOL LOL Wink Kasturi story is bakwas anyways, so i don't wanna get into it and start getting upset for her and robz and raunak and bla bla bla...
but you gotta admit...you can either hate Raunak/BR or Love him, but you cant miss him Embarrassed Tongue

ekta and her uncretaives are so stupid yaar  this must not be planned because i remember JS said in an interview that he really identifies with Ranuak then the Aditya character of KGGK so come on there has got to be more to this then meets the eye we all know ekta loves her suspense and confusing her audience

Rumiiapari

Goldie

Rumiiapari

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 3:50am | IP Logged
As usual I m late in replying...but seriously I was not in a mood to do so....even though I have full faith on Raunak...n it is next to impossible for me to think him as a baddie...still its torture on my nerve to see how ekta is spoiling the whole thing...gala time coming for RoKa fanz....atleast some ppl wl njoy this show.... Deadcoz I donno how long I can tolerate this crap!!

@Main ek hasina(sorry donno ur name) - I m with u....we should send a petition or email BT just like we did to bring back Jatin....its getting on my nerve! Angry as I have written I am also trying to see this in a positive way..you r right... if u really love someone u dont need to shout to prove that!!
Its totally confusing...were they (Devika n RAunak) working as a team to seperate RoKa...coz Devika was the person who created all those confusion btn RoKa(as of we know)...what a trash is this!! Angry Angry Angry

@Shruti...I know yaar..there r lots of blopper in this crap...RAunak ka satellite ka setting hai bhagwan ke sath(thats what BT ppl trying to prove Angry Angry )...usko sab pata tha n he planned everything!! Dead I think Ekta is stressing hershelf too much....she is lacking ideas...does she needs our help....we can come up with rocking scripts!! LOL LOL

@abi....yaar...I liked ur idea...each of us should write a letter to Ekta...n put our volcano like gussa into that... ROFL ROFLShe cant plunge us in a 'Khai' like this...
issse to achha tha...he was dead..atleast he was always there in our heart with a good image...I used to watch old RaKa moments that time....now this new twist has created an apathy for me to watch them...u did a great job Ekta!! Clap Clap Clap

@meli...true yaar...how come shivani is one of them to destroy Robbie...she is Robbies sis...

Confused ...m having a mixed feeling.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azaan_best

@Main ek hasina(sorry donno ur name) - I m with u....we should send a petition or email BT just like we did to bring back Jatin....its getting on my nerve! Angry as I have written I am also trying to see this in a positive way..you r right... if u really love someone u dont need to shout to prove that!!
Its totally confusing...were they (Devika n RAunak) working as a team to seperate RoKa...coz Devika was the person who created all those confusion btn RoKa(as of we know)...what a trash is this!! Angry Angry Angry

hey rumii my name is Juleka but u can call me Julz or Julu or by my whole name take whichever u preferEmbarrassed................. i know this is why im saying they is soo many inconsistencies that are apparent in this so called master plan of theirConfused i mean come one during his childhood that was the only singing competition Raunak had the chance to participate in dont make me laugh................ and i swear Robbie's dad cared more about Singhaniya family then he did his own im sure Raunak would have gotten just the same support if not more.................... i think there doing this to make some RoKa time available and then when we find out the truth Kasturi will be back on Ranauk's side.................. just how many times is this girl supposed to mary Robbie and Raunak

Rumiiapari

Goldie

Rumiiapari

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 4:25am | IP Logged
@Julz...dont u know..Ekta's women r mahir in marrying LOL LOL LOL I know this whole thing is to reunite RoKa...n then RaKa...uffffff just like KZK...Anurag-Prerna-Bajaj.....

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged
i know they are making kasturi out to the pendulum that prerna was with anu pining for bajaja with bajaj thinking of anu

ufff get creative u creatives Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top