Celebrity Fan Clubs

RaKa(Jatin/Shubhangi) Paradise (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 149

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaKa(Jatin/Shubhangi) Paradise (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Insanity

I really don't even want to comment after what I saw today.. Dead

What was with the sindoor part? It makes more sense now though.. answered pretty much all of the questions.

so u think raunak isnt faking?

pinky917

pinky917

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
It's over for kasturi and raunak...sooo sad...as a fan, i would have been happier had he stayed dead.

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

i must say "woah" wat an epi..all bloopers or should i call it revelation of a so preplanned drama ..

i wanna laugh wat the de-creatives take us audiences esp raka fans.raunak an out an out positive character suddenly they decide to buthcher this character just to show kas as the victim and to redeem her from wat she did to ro..very childish ..

there was no need to bring ra back ...

just one question to the de-creatives wat about devika cos mostly she had a hand in seperating ro/kas so why suddenly she is out of the picture and only these two who have planned all from the beginning..blooper or loophole..

for now i blame it all on the "BT" team and they better come up with something more digestable to all this fiasco cos this is a very very lame excuse thrash one of the sweetest character raunak to reunite ro/kas..

btw those who have not watched it do so for jatin's mindblowing performance..he is too good.. Clap ...

just watch how he acts the evil raunak.. Wink

just superb.. Embarrassed his expressions,dialogues delivery and haha love his hand mannerism meaning wat he keeps doing with his fingers... LOL LOL raunak never had this habit .. LOL

talking about facial expression today when kas was telling him how much she trusted him the most he could not meet her eyes and looked away..may be i'm reading too much in it but still i feel somewhere there is still this good /sweet raunak ...

thats it an epi full of bloopers and they better come with something more catchy and plausible as all seems staged..

another funny thing is gaurav entry is just to bring twist and disappear.. LOL LOL ..

@all..great povs and very thought provoking. Clap Clap Clap ..

@abi..you said something which came in my mind too is he the real one or is he a fake one.. LOL LOL LOL ..

ok future track..kasturi returns to banaras..starts having a soft corner for robbie  and to start her life afresh..next when these two are ready to   be  happy in their life ..tadaaaaaaaa another twist in story raunak was never evil but was acting for so and so reason..here goes another twsit/turn in story..this is called "BT" cos their happy endings never comes so easily and so quickly.. ..LOL

Edited by 3 angels - 19 February 2008 at 3:59pm

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Hello ladies/angels Wink

How can you guys still believe Ra is good? I lost my hopes today, even after yesterday I still had hopes but after those flashbacks...donno what to say.
I think todays episode made it clear Ouch even thought it had many bloopers like all BT shows has LOL

cant believe Ra is evil and made all those things just to destroy Robbie, they made a big joke out of kasturi..poor girl, being used Ouch
Shivani is supposed to be Robbie's sister Angry Angry

I still dont think ra and Sh can be so smart, someone else is behind them Confused

pinky917

pinky917

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I don't think they can redeem raunak's character now...only thing is this really isn't a twist cause the story just does not make sense... it doesn't flow with the old story.

citygirl

Groupbie

citygirl

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
kully, khytee, julz i completely agree with u. u see they have made devika into the saint and kasturi into an angel al at the expense of the destruction of one character. who was like u say out in out a positive character. how de-creatives expect us to digest this..no idea. but they really must think us very dumb with this new twist. and expect us to accept it. they already killed him once to get ro/ka together and that was not enough. so they killed him again..(his positive character)..for what reason, also to bring ro/ka together. but this time, kasturi has the bow on her head saying angel..it was not her fault. de-creatives make it seem like this raunak held a gun to kasturi's head to carry out her revenge. so i have no choice but to laugh as they have made raunak character their new puppet to be used and abused at any time...wonder how they will make him disappear this time too. LOL

carry on de-creatives, carry on LOL

Abi

Edited by citygirl - 19 February 2008 at 4:22pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top