Celebrity Fan Clubs

RaKa(Jatin/Shubhangi) Paradise (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 149

qau24

qau24

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@julz
i agree with you with time things seem to make some sense .. and u know wat i noticed that too ...coz at that moment i was trying to see any loophole any sign ..ra declaring his love for shivani too many times made it look like he was makin himself realize it more then kas ... how they r gonna make ra out of this ..we have to see ... do we have a ray of hope ???/ wat say ... will devika is into all thia as well ??

@shwetha
dear aj toh hum bhi shock main chalay gayay ,,,, Confused

@sweety
aray behna tum aur khytee kay baghair hamara kiya banay ga .. Smile ..god bless u seriusly

lubna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaKa(Jatin/Shubhangi) Paradise (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
they is deffo someting suss about this what in his childhood that was the only contest they had they didnt have any other singing contest for kids after that

and u know he came to malaysia with whose money then cause it cant have been his so didnt he have to start from scratch in malaysia why not do that from the beginning Confused

exactly shru is robbie's mom in on this as well because the main problems betwn RoKa she had created

either the creatives are dumb or they think the audience are Angry

btw is there any way to get the tellybuzz writers to get an interview from JS concerning this trackEmbarrassed

Edited by MainEkHasina - 19 February 2008 at 11:46am

JWMRK

IF-Rockerz

JWMRK

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Dear All,

Just dropped by to Congratulate all of you on another edition of this thread. Smile

Heres to rocking thread number 5....all the best!!!!!! Smile

JW

citygirl

Groupbie

citygirl

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged

oh, i havent watched epi yet but it sounds like it was one thrilling epi Wink .. filled with bloopers and everything LOL .
still trying to get round to the fact that raunak is evil Cry ..gosh they sure made me think twice about watching another 'k' show ever again LOL .

was a bit upset earlier but u know what cheered me up Smile . i wrote this really angry almost venomous letter to ekta (not like i was going to send it or anything..wished i could though and read it LOL Wink ) about her lack of empathy for us the viewers. any way it made me feel a lot better just putting it down..very therepeutic Embarrassed .

we havent had it easy us raka fans because its been shown that everything we have seen from raunak is a complete lie. wooooooooooooooooooooow Confused .
anyway, will wait if there is any other light in the tunnel Wink LOL

back to the twist, what i find difficult to get my head round is how they worked this premeditated plan of 5 years Ouch . because if they take full credt, thats not entirely correct because devika had a huge hand to play in their success knowingly or unknowingly LOL .

like u say he must have a crystal ball that looks into the future LOL .

so sad, a character that they know some viewers really have grown to be loved could be soo mutilated (maybe too strong of a word Angry ). u remember the article after he died when he said he relates more with raunak than any of his character. just look jatin, what they have done? Cry ...

anyway i am pleased that he stole the epi with his fab performance also shubanghi too Clap Clap ..jatin u dont know what a blessing it is to have u in the show..consider u a fine actor for having to cope with these changes Embarrassed (but then u get paid for it so all's well LOL )

and u know with each character he is given, he does give them 200% Embarrassed .

i would have accepted anything else but i cant accept this negative character not fully yet Cry . and for kasturi, who uptill ending of last week, her whole world revolved around robbie. and all of a sudden she has raunak's picture, talking to it and even kissing it Ouch . how is that fair to raka fans Confused

and yes u are so correct shwetha, they did this to show kasturi as always being the victim, the innocent one LOL. we see more flashbacks until thurs i guess. then we see what kasturi decides to do...cliffhanger. but they have given us so much already LOL

will watch it for jatin's performance and that only (thanks shwetha) Embarrassed

sweety, always amazed by your huge enthusiasm even after today's epi Big smile ..u are truly the 'jaan' of raka p Embarrassed . u are right u can only laugh at de-creatives for thinking us soo dumb and gullible LOL . where are u khytee?Embarrassed

lubna, anjali, julz..great work angels Clap Clap
count me in julz..if they wont show there is a method or the reason for this madness to us...i will join u too in the complaint Embarrassed .

@shruti

i hope u are right, that maybe what happened with kamal will happen here toEmbarrassed. it will be a consolation for all they have shown us. anyway lets wait and see. for sure it will be a kasturi and raunak showdown from now on. i understand what the title montage means now. but lets all wait and see Smile

Abi

Edited by citygirl - 19 February 2008 at 12:15pm

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
what title montage Abi Confused

citygirl

Groupbie

citygirl

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

@julz
u know the montage with raunak as VR and kasturi..its shown at the beginning of show Embarrassed. i also agree with u julz , please could someone get an article from jatin asap..its urgent Wink

@ everyone
ok just now tried to watch the epi..and for me it lasted 10 minutesLOL LOL..could not bring myself to watch anymoreLOL, too much to take inCry.

but from what i could see it does look like the finale to the story of raka, their relationship Cry ...but wait abi before u continue, did u not see this when robbie gave kasturi those conditions and she went into the water for some purification when she had those flashbacks of ro/ka and funnily enough the devdas tune in the background Confused..oh can u please bring in some originality ekta LOL

at least she talks of ro as being the greatest love of her lifeSmile dont worry kasturi just continue helping him get better.. there are no more thorns on your side..well for now Wink

for what its worth, it was picturised well..u know the way raka marriage would come in mini flashbacksCry. so have decided, am not ready to let raunak go and become the villain he wants to be LOL ..despite how hot he may look LOL Embarrassed i was watching it, could not believe this was the same raunakLOL.

and was that the real raunak the new raunak or the false raunak, the one we see now. or is the false one and old raunak the real one. and if not is the new one the real raunak and the old one the false raunak or is the old raunak and new raunak the real one..do u understand?..oh what a conundrum LOL..and wont believe he is evil until... well until this show ends really LOL Embarrassed

i will be ok by tomorrow Smile ..will get my self back and focus on the show..well on jatin to be honest LOL Wink

Abi

Edited by citygirl - 19 February 2008 at 1:26pm

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
im in denial right now (the best place to be for anyone fan of a jodi) LOL so im sticking to my guns of there being more to this then meets the eye (ignorance is bliss LOL )

Post Reply New Post

Go to top