Celebrity Fan Clubs

RaKa(Jatin/Shubhangi) Paradise (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 149

Page 1 Page 148
Page   of 149

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaKa(Jatin/Shubhangi) Paradise (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
@kuli..welcome to the paradise.. Smile

i'm the same as you never knew jatin shah..

never watched kggk..but after his entry in kasturi as raunak ,i definitely fall for him.. Wink then catch up some clips of his role as adi..he was just superb.. Embarrassed ..

now guess even after they have butchered his character most of us are still putting up with this serial just for him...

he is too versatile and his smile/smirk just killing... Embarrassed .

as lubna said when we reached the 5th paradise we wished jatin back in the show and it came true .. Smile

now our wish for 6th paradise his character is redeemed and we get our sweet sweet raunak back.. Embarrassed

i know i know its like asking stars /moon to "BT"... LOL LOL ..

@kully.....hope we get some good news from him and this time please do ask him about kasturi... Smile

@swhetha..watch the last part again esp anita convo with kas..wat you think is not kas faking it again.?.

why i feel esp the way from to time kas looked at anita she is acting ?...

Edited by 3 angels - 03 June 2008 at 10:08pm

May1902

May1902

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Hi angels old and new Hug LOL

Firstly a big welcome to the new Raka angelsHugHug,
Kuli welcome to the paradise and really looking forward to getting to know u Smile

Wow the 6th ParadiseClap Its seems like ages ago when I entered the 2nd Paradise...it was around the time when Raka confessed their love for each other.....old memoriesDay Dreaming but the the decreatives ahd to go and ruin it all with this trackDead

Shweta di welcome bak Hug
LOL Its funny actually, I can't really imagine how it'll be when I have kids cos I'm so analytical of how my aunts treat their kids, that I keep thinking to myself, if that was my kid I'd do this not that ect.... but i guess that will all change LOL Smile

@Mona dear...... I have only one thing to say: Sudharja dear sudharja, tumaray yeh saaray illegal hubbys tumhe chorkar jaarey hai isliye, oonko bhi lagta hai kai tumharay kuch zaada hi illegal hubbys hai Embarrassed LOL
Aab tum chordo un becharaon ko aur hum hai na Khyatee/Mehwish will take good care of them  Tongue

@Sweety...... Oye Kya matlab hai tera? Angry AngryAngry
If jatin's a kiddo then I must have not been born yet LOL Wink Sweety tumhe main abhi batati hoon Ouch

@Khaytee: Wondeful analysis Clap Clap
I didn't watch the last two epis yet, eventhough my cousin's like "when are we going to watch that show where that lady's burning that guy", my aunty happened to be there so she was just staring at me weirdly... i acted like i had no idea wat my cousin was on about, in cousin's case now my aunt thinks she imagines things Confused LOL
Instead I've been watching kiddie shows like Tarzan, Aladdin, Lion King, Finding nemo,monsters inc and playschool..... I tell u I'm definitely at the stage of reliving my childhood.
To answer ur question, I was so shocked with my cousin's question "Is she going to eat him", that I was just staring at her as if she'd grown another head
Afterwards I asked her, wat made u think she's going to eat him and my cousin's reply was well isn't that wat ppl do when they put ppl on fire........ I should have shown her the epis where Kas is wearing her fireproof sarisErmmLOL

Thank god she's at daycare today so I'm going to go watch the epis for Kasturi and KDMHMD as well.

@Lubna..... I didn't actually understand wat happened in the epi thanks to all her questions but for the first time in the past few months I actually enjoyed watching confuse-turi without turning it off halfway or using the fwd buttonLOL Wink

@Kully: Yeah pls do ask him Shweta's question Embarrassed It'll be good to know how long we have to bear this confuse-turi.

May

Edited by May1902 - 03 June 2008 at 11:38pm

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Alright friends for completing another mildstone, Paradise VI is up, the first reply is reserved for all imp links whoever wants to send it please PM it to me..............

Anyways Here is the link to New Paradise its completely revamped(new appearance)

RaKa (Jatin/Shubhangi)Paradise VI

Please dont reply here carry out all the discussion in the New Paradise which is formed!!

Luv,

Shagun/ Kasturi Dev Team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top