Celebrity Fan Clubs

RaKa(Jatin/Shubhangi) Paradise (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 149

qau24

qau24

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@may
"How come he's on a wheel chair? Why is she putting him on fire, is she going to eat him? "..aray ur cousins are very intelligent i say ... ik hi nazar main guess kar liya kay the character doesnt seem to be gelling well with the wheeel chair ,,, "kas wanting to eat ra" this is sooooo LOL LOL ..... aray wish i had someone who could sit with me and make it a fun to watch .... lucky you .. Smile
@mona
ok did i hear it right... when i last saw it is was a
singular hubby ... but now it is some thing like HUBBIES ..yaar baki bachoon kay liyay bhi kuch chor do... achi lot toh ap hi kay pass hai ... LOL LOL Wink
..aray no need to say that i make u laugh ... and will try my best to watch the epi,s ..
@khytee
yup u r the one who watched the epi ... LOL ..
"now this need a deep thought..i was like huh wat's she saying .."mujhe tum se bahut daar lagta hein raunak issiliye door se jalatee houn"..now go figure..." now this point of ur sent me into fits of laughter ..
LOL .... it is like indirectly telling plz enjoy the warmth of the fire ... LOL
@shwetha
oh welcome back ... Smile ... see whenever i try to be formal it is just to make impression on new members who might be visiting .. Wink LOL LOL
so u watched the epi again ...Confused .. yaar hats off to you for watching it regularly ... but for me somehow whenever it is the time for "firing expert turi" ..somehow i end up remembring a v v v imp work that has to be done at that very time ..LOL LOL ..
so tonight ra was smirking .. i think so if he smirk the way he used to do it ..then i can skip the epi for sure ..Wink ..but thanks a lot for this regular update ...
@zoya
hey how are you all doin???Smile
@khuli01
welcome to the paradise .... Smile ... and as shwetha said will be glad if you come here and share ur views with us .. hope to see ya around more .. Smile

lubna

Edited by qau24 - 03 June 2008 at 11:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaKa(Jatin/Shubhangi) Paradise (Page 148)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@swhetha..first welcome back and thanks for the update.. Smile

hmmmm good observation this maasi i was having doubts on her esp the look she gave ra in the kitchen ...

second brij warning kas in the mandir and the way he said "woh maasi"..

definitely something fishy about her..now tell me how come maasi who wanted to expose anita in the engagement with the cd leaves her with kasturi..

so i second your thought swhetha maasi might be the one with raunak in the hospital..

she may be the one with whom raunak made the plan..

well on another thought seems kasturi plan of acting mad has backfired...

i dont get it ..a perfect opportunity to expose ra yesterday but she acted more like protecting him..

may be now kaushi visiting kas will give a thought about wat brij said for raunak..

day by day its getting pathetic this serial..if they want to expose ra why so much dragging or if there is a twist in story bring it to move on with this track which has lasted more than 3 months..

jatin if there is no redeem of your character leave this show please..we are ready to watch you in a new show..

@lubna...oh gosh you always make laugh with our sense of humour.. Big smile

very well figured out.. Clap Clap "enjoy the warmth of the fire"..that scene really made get some mixed reaction..whether i laugh,angry of how dumb lines it was...i'm scared of you so i will lit the fire far away..gosh so much drama for nothing..

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

citygirl

Groupbie

citygirl

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Hi angels, shwetha yaar I keep disappearing cause this show is disappearing for me very fast now LOL , its sinking into oblivion, I try to keep my self very busy now with studies so I don't feel the urge to come to the forum and read updates LOLConfused . I want to forget this show but I don't want to leave the paradise either..so here i am Wink Embarrassed

I still have the same excitement for the paradise so I have no intention of leaving Embarrassed .

Angels, this show has become very stagnant, it's the same thing over and over again Angry . I want this track to be over and when jatin/ raunak leaves, we will count our blessings cause in that way de-creatives wont have any more opportunity to destroy the character further Angry.

Thanks for the update shwetha Embarrassed …de-creatives couldnt have written this epi better LOL ..they must think us stupid, that no one would not have already figured out even before the epi was aired that raunak would be suspect enemy no 1 ROFL ROFL ROFL

Don't even get me started about this queue they seem to have for corrupted doctors Dead

I think these doctors are standing around with their hands up shouting 'pick me pick me', or they have a sign on their forehead saying 'open for bribes, all welcome' ROFL

As for kasturi, well as long as de-creatives are on are side, be prepared for things to get worse………… before u can think of anything getting better Confused Ouch .

As for raunak, as long as de-creatives are not on your side, be prepared for things to get better for u before they get worse as in your exposure is finally complete LOL Angry .

For all angels, I cant believe paradise 6 is coming soon Embarrassed Embarrassed , cant believe that we have come a long way….round of applause for everyone especially shagun for making it all possible Embarrassed .

A warm welcome to our new friends too Clap Clap Hug , hope u enjoy being here as much as we all do. I agree with shwetha, we may not get anything good from de-creatives for raka but we can be happy that we get new friends joining us here and this goes to all our silent members to Embarrassed Embarrassed …its always great to welcome new raka paradise members Embarrassed Embarrassed .

Angels, I will catch up on all your posts and post my pov too Embarrassed …don't worry I wont leave it for long days this time Wink .

Edited by citygirl - 03 June 2008 at 12:00pm

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

lol swhetha that was a good one.. Clap ..ok here comes my optimism back... LOL LOL ..

well could be and trust me i was thinking the same "the one i made the plan with has no clue wat's happenning"..

hmmm swhetha so ra is making fool of everyone..remember kasturi saying too wat if maasi suspects us too...

voila swhetha "never say never" and who knows we get our soooooooooo awaiting twist ... Wink

seriously that day will be a miracle for us viewers and "BT" to bring something so unexpected..

oh yes i'm getting hook to this serial too ..prem shirtless yesterday..haiiiiiiiiiiii.. Embarrassed

but you know i fear ekta she will try her routine tactics here too..all misunderstanding clear but surprise a twist in story..

we will be soon getting our new paradise.. Smile

not a bad idea..lets see wat we can come up with to keep the paradise rocking.. Smile

@abi..hey so you are back and  enjoy reading your post ..Big smile

thats true nothing catchy in the serial ..

but as you say cant leave the paradise ..so many friends here and the fun is just great..

thats more important..we joke,laugh and make this thread lively and rocking..Smile..

yes cant believe we have reached the 6th paradise already..definitely a big thanks to shagun for this idea of paradise and today the bonding we all angels have is just fantastic..Big smile

welcome to the new members too and hope to get more silent members on the new paradise..

abi its great to see you back ...Smile

Edited by 3 angels - 03 June 2008 at 12:27pm

qau24

qau24

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
@shwetha,khytee,abi
hey didnt notice that we are about to finish this paradise ... we started this one with the wish that ra will be back when we end this one .... this came true ... so when we start the next one we will make another wish that we somehow get the original ra back if that comes along with sensible plot and story that will be a bonus ... LOL LOL ...

"Angels: Since we have moved into the CFC section, we are entited to have a murgi of our own, have contests, games etc, so any ideas on how to keep the fun going with the new paradise" .... tum kis liyay ho??? .. LOL Wink .. ok let me think .... by the way are we allowed to have a beauty contest .. ok just joking .. LOL

lubna

kuli01

kuli01

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
hi guys im kuli
i live in the uk as u can already see.   

i never used to watch these indian soaps but my friend told me about them so i thought i should give it a go. so i started watching them. i never noticed jatin in kggk but then kasturi started and i saw him then and that was it i just fell for him and have been hooked on him since.

There have been times i have gone off him but that only lasts for like a day and then im all over him again.
hes such a cool actor and a very down to earth person.

the only other actor i like is salman khan and that will never change and i always thought i would never fall for any other actor again but i guess i was wrong.

i dont really like the way the stories go in these soaps but hey thats star plus for u. Smile

anyway thats about it from me i hope i have not bored u all. Embarrassed

just want to say thanks again for the warm welcome. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top